My life seems headed down the Shute rightnow an I don't know what if anything I can do

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Wingedxwolfxbiyu

My life seems headed down the Shute rightnow an I don't know what if anything I can do

Post by Wingedxwolfxbiyu » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:06 pm

Ok soo it's kinda known I failed tech school badly enough to get suspended which im not pure dedicated to that I can live with recentally my laptop died was baught feb 11th 08 she wasn't eve. 2 years old an I have towers that are 4 times that easily still run tho cause I knew what was happening and I keptwarning it was gonna happen it's somehow MY fault it happened especally to my uncle who has a laptop that's a few months newer then mine same specs different model number it's NEVER used--DUH itwill stay in new condition!!--an sence my laptop died ihavent been ableto help ohh much of anyone which I think is part of what's really bugging me I'm limited to what/wherever my iPod touch can go/do soo that means basic imming no chats tho def no Photoshop an can't get get my stuff on da easily (only outhercomputer is a 160gig hdd with like 6 gigs free has 1.5 gigs of ramand xp os tho I only see her everyouther weekend and I can't really stand beein around my uncle sooyea but when you speak some lil bit of 3? Languages and family has the mindset "this is america speak English or gtfo" AND when you use any bascally non English language an they get mad at you well I don't like it one bit I have a nickname for one place in another language basedon what my mom an uncle call it my mom knows where I'm talking bout my uncle yells at me to say it in English
then someone I really wanna talk to haven't herd from them in like 3 days feels like it's been bout a month that's frustrating
ok one last thing lol it ALSO seems like my mom dosent WANT meto get a job I mean I donteve. Have liscence temps rightnow an it's like a 3 minute drive to place I wanna see bout getting a job at my camera has a bride thoshould be ok an my baby is dead (laptop people!!) soo I think first I wanna replace her motherboard or jus get a new one an pull the hdd out should work okish if it's the same form fit

any ideals? Particularlyon how I can help people with just what my pod is capable of? I'm really into gifts have afew myself an think it's part of my sickness

shadowomyn

Post by shadowomyn » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:25 pm

Have you considered going into community college?  They have remedial courses if you need them (for me, math is a huge problem, so I'd have to start near the beginning for it).  Maybe then your skills could get high enough to go back to tech school if that's what you want.

Wingedxwolfxbiyu

Post by Wingedxwolfxbiyu » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:27 pm

Uhmm matc I thought was a community colledge? An I'm not big on dooin any colledge ATM partly cause the stuff I would have fun with I can't do from my campus an partly cause my mom an uncle more they see my computer skills means more they think I should be in tech suppourt --I know more then those idiots you phone up like 90%of the time an I've tryied what they suggest but noo they want you to try it right there an tell them what happens

I like math science and art there's like no creativity in troubleshooting a computer an my face part of computers is taking the towers apart getting inside them can't do that with laptops or not as easily if you can --I tryied my dead baby is sitting on the desk over there an I really want her working or some main working computer over here so I'm not limited to pure crap or the pod italone is enough to annoy me

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:22 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug...much love and huggies :smt007

Wingedxwolfxbiyu

Post by Wingedxwolfxbiyu » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:38 pm

Aww thankies

scarabcameo

moving forward

Post by scarabcameo » Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:24 pm

It is such a hard time to find work now -- I have struggled working 8 jobs in the last 2 1/2 years in order to support my family -- that to find a job you will need to be self reliant and very disciplined. Taking public transit, using a public computer at the library, convincing employers that you will go above and beyond the minimum requirements and excel may be part of this. Think about how much you want to achieve success and put in the effort. Good luck!

Wingedxwolfxbiyu

Post by Wingedxwolfxbiyu » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:02 pm

Really? I jus wanna get out of my situation rightnow it seems pretty bad in it's way an it bugs me right to the uncle who made plans to go see the new Jim carrey movie an instead gets mad cause I'm not willing to be slave labor fer him an I don't wanna clean

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:39 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug....much love and huggies :smt007

ugastudent

Post by ugastudent » Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:01 am

Hmm my family is the same way, anything that isnt 100% USA is toast haha. Being blamed for computer problems when they actually screwed up is... really annoying.. But I guess you have to just tune them out and do your own thing, its what I do. They should be gald someone is willing to help out and stop whining. And regarding tech school, I would try focusing on friends, hobbies or something else if you are having trouble finding a job, I'm in the same boat. Maybe being away from college for a bit would help and you'd be making money too at the same time! Just do your best and dont give up, it can be rough but not impossible.

nicolettedrew

Post by nicolettedrew » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:57 pm

hugs * love * light

to you! hope you find a solution..

Muffinface

Post by Muffinface » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:39 am

Ive come to th conclusion that. You need a hug I know it can be dicerning when everything seems to fall apart but there are always opportunities that come knocking so just be patient

Return to “The Hug Exchange”