Need To Vent :(

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ammo

Need To Vent :(

Post by ammo » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:41 pm

As some on here know, about 2 months ago I had surgery which went horribly wrong. To put it simply, I nearly lost my life. I have been recovering slowly, unable to do very much physically, still in pain. I feel so guilty, my expected recovery time was 2 weeks not 2  months. Because of this I haven't been able to work and all of my bills are seriously past due. Everyone keeps pushing me to get back to work but I am not sure if I am ready to take on such a physical job yet. :( I am going back to work anyways and need hugs for strength to get me through till I am back to normal.

Isabel

Post by Isabel » Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:53 pm

Dear ammo,
This is a rough time you are going through :( I am grateful you didn't loose your life in that surgery but the aftermath of it sounds very difficult.
I send you the biggest of hugs!!! And keep in mind the universe wouldn't put you in any situation you couldn't handle :)
Let us know how your recovery progresses.
Hugs!
Isabel

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:15 pm

I will also give a hug and hope you will find that the push might help you.

I myself have had serious heart operation,so I know the feeling, but when we shall recover we need to push ourselves, else we start to doubt our capacity, and in the end we suffer more.

I assume you have been to control for your operation, and they have given you  "a go" for starting to work, and you can be sure that bills never take a leave, so they will just bring you further down if you wait.

Good luck

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:01 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug...much love and huggies :smt007

sasha.p

Post by sasha.p » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:46 am

im sending some hugs ...sounds like an awful situation to be in yr body will take time to heal especially if things went wrong ,have you spoken to your cosultant who done the op and explained how you still are?is there nothing that can be paid sick benefits or anything to cover you bills?i do hope you feel better soon im sure as soon as you do you will be able to get back on top of it all think positive .

alee

Post by alee » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:56 pm

shiny blessings and a big hug to you.

om mani beh meh hung
whispers of the heart

Return to “The Hug Exchange”