Power to new beginning

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Evolution

Power to new beginning

Post by Evolution » Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:29 pm

hello im Pedro ,Im an Aries ,rising sign Gemmini,chinese astrology Earth Snake.
All my life i suffered too much but never gave up,because i refuse to give up.I dated lots of women but never had the feeling they were special.
The Womens i loved,they were special to me i never date them,never had the chance.
So i decide to become a Better Person hand used a subliminal images Program,because i have too much pride and because of that i lost friends
Women i loved and everything i care about.
Its been 2 years since i began using the subliminal images Program
The Program did not helped it Destroyed me so Much that i had ideas of suicide and i went to a hospital the doctors said i was fine Phsically i never told them that i used a subliminal images program and tha destroyed me ,i have too much pride.Ilost almost everything ,only my family helped me my friends abandonned me .Now everyday,every month,every hour,every minute,every second  i try to beat the subliminal images program
Because i dont want to give up ,i cant give up.
If i give up my loved ones will suffer,will be too much pain for them
So this a Thing i have to by Myself,Alone in my home everyday without the women i love and friends that abandoned and dont care about me.
I think if can win over the subliminal images program ,i would be a better Person.I am a Dreamer ,i want to be  a creator,designer, writer and programmer of videogames,i want To be the best,to have sucess.
But i failed to achieve them ,before i left high school and didnt finished it
This is my History,The man that cant give up and is alone only has dreams and too  Much pain from the subliminal images program.
Ps:sorry for my bad english

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:09 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug....much love and huggies :smt007

Marquitta

Post by Marquitta » Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:01 am

Hey Pedro! I think if you opened up to people about what has happened, how this program has affected you, it would help you a great deal. Maybe some type of counselor or psychologist. They can understand this very well, and even offer you solutions to reverse the "programming". I'll be sending lots of positive happy thoughts your way, and I hope they find you well. :) Open yourself to new possibilities, tell yourself it CAN happen!
Smile and be happy. :)

ammo

Post by ammo » Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:08 am

I think maybe you should bring this to the attention of the distributors of that program, this could be adversely affecting others as well and not everyone is so courageous as to share their story. You have so much anxiety and put so much pressure on yourself. Why not just accept yourself for the human being that you are and forgive yourself for the mistakes that you feel you have made? No sense in fretting over it now. We all encounter our failures in life and it's nothing to die over. It is extremely difficult when you are taking an artistic path in life (boy I can tell you). It can feel like the world judges you for not having a "serious" job and feels like you are under a magnifying glass, as though your important minor successes aren't sufficient but what could be more important that being true to yourself? And as for women, if they were worth your time they would still be by your side, no? Everything comes in due time and at the age of 20, you have alot of it still to come.

PandorasKyn

Post by PandorasKyn » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:12 pm

I agree with ammo - you should look at the producers of the program and bring your concerns to them.  You are lucky enough to have family and friends to help you through this time in your life, but there may be others who aren't as lucky.  I think things will turn around for you in due time and I hope you are continuing to use the support of your loved ones to make it though this trying recovery period.  Be yourself above all else and all will be right with the world.

Never trust your eyes when your imagination is out of focus. - M. Twain

starsign20002000

Post by starsign20002000 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:58 pm

Hugs and healing energy sent to you Pedro.

Mike Voyce

Post by Mike Voyce » Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:44 pm

Christ said,
"Your sins are forgiven you, pick up your bed and walk."

The person you are is a fine person to be.
The contributions you bring to the World are unique, nobody else can bring quite the same qualities.
You don't need to try, you just need to be.

Good luck

Mike
mike

Evolution

Post by Evolution » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:01 pm

Thank you very much !
My  Personal Quote What doen't kill you makes you stronger!

Return to “The Hug Exchange”