Need some major hugs

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

WhoseLineBabygirl

Need some major hugs

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:04 pm

I have my own message board and i'm on several message boards myself but today i got a pm from my now ex-friend saying i was copying her message board and stuff when i wasent and she banned me without even giving me the benefit of the doubt! this has happened to me several times over the past couple of years i'm forever accused of doing or saying something that i never said or did. once just once i would like to have a friendship that last longer then a few months or a year and not be accused of something i've never done :( I knew she was acting funny towards me for the past couple of weeks :smt010

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:48 pm

Awwwwwwww  :(  I'm so very sorry.  If I knew how to do the hug smilie I would, but I'm sending a visual one your way! :)
Fairytales don't tell children that dragons exist, they already know that dragons exist.  Fairytales tell them that dragons can be defeated.

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:09 pm

ImageImage
Stand in Love,Walk in Love, Live in Love ड़ारा
Nora Roberts
Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice.

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:44 pm

Hey WLBG,

It sounds like her loss. You are not responible for others actions.
When you find true friends, they are always there.
You have to go through all the others for life expieriences. Grow with them. Don't let them get you down. You are the only one who truly knows you.

You do have friends here.
A HUGE HHHUUUGGG , positive energy, and love to you FRIEND.

Karlene

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:00 pm

awww thanks everybody!!! the sad part is that i notice over the past couple of months she hasent been herself, its like her true self has completely vanished and i can sense that work or personal maybe both has contributed to the way shes acting right now

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:12 pm

I'm continually reminded by some of my internet friends, that for some reason, people are not themselves on the net.  These friends are very wary about relationships on the net.  I happen to be one they have actually made a friend.  
I have been burned numerous times, unfortunately.  
Here, at these forums, there are many people who want to be friends and are being themselves.  
We are lucky.
Be very careful in making friendships on a lot of the net.  Because people can't see each other or they are so separated, there is a belief they aren't responsible for hurting people, or not being themselves.
Personally I think they are really playing karma games that can come back to be a challenge in the future.
I feel badly you got hurt.  It's another of those things called a growth opportunity.  At the time they aren't fun.  In the end we become the better person for them.  
When I have been hurt like you have been, I sit down and go inside to one of my places I meditate or meet with my guides, etc.
I then ask the Lady( I'm Pagan, so I ask to speak to a Goddess, often it is Bridget, or who I call the Dark Lady of the Earth)  When She arrives we walk, often hand in hand.  We talk and I let go of the hurt, anger and pain.  She asks to take it.  I give it to Her.  We discuss the lessons I have learned and how I can apply the lessons in my own life.  
I have done this for a long time and still do.  Sometimes every night before I go to bed.
Take care of yourself.
Don't blame yourself and find a way to empower yourself from this.

dhav

Post by dhav » Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:21 pm

here is a big big hug.

Don't worry.if your frendship is true she will back.But if not then it is her loss to lose you as frend.so no worry.you will meet more people as frends in your life.

dhav :smt003
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:23 pm

thanks Tourbi and Dhav!

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:28 pm

im so sorry sweetie here is a huge hug....much love and huggies :smt007

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:26 am

Sorry to hear that.....Some people feel better when they shift the blame onto others.But maybe she is going thru a difficult time or something to act like that......

Heres some *huggles* going to you and some positive energy.I hope you feel better soon.

Tamara :o)
~*~* May the God and Goddess within you shine*~*~

Psychic Chef

Post by Psychic Chef » Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:57 pm

Hi
Its always hard to find real friends on the net.You can never really be sure if they are even a real person or a persona :smt002 .
You wont find that problem here we dont care who you are, we just care about helping :) .
Big hugs from me and my persona and the rest of me :smt003 .
Cheers Pete

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:30 pm

thanks everybody!!! *big huggles* back!!!

glenellen

Post by glenellen » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:14 am

hi hun its not that her true self has vanished its that she has shown her true colours and yes it is her loss, i have been there and worn the t shirt its a bloody long story so i will make it brief, but my so called friend really turned her back on me when i needed her most, i was going through a separation my house was being repossessed my daughter was diagnosed with epilepsy and my son was diagnosed with arthritis and this all happened last yr so i was on my own and very much alone up to now when i found this site there is great people on it and wondeful support and i have come out the other side so chin up and a big big hug for you

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:39 am

sorry to hear that Glen *huggles*

dhav

Post by dhav » Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:11 pm

oh i was bit busy.Now i am seeing these posts.i would like to say here that we should express our opinion on what the thread starter asked or said,not express opinion or disagree with what someone has said.only the one requesting help will chose who to listen or not listen to.

"I need a hug" is a place where we are given love,healing and hope.we won't welcome any negative things such as arguments here.

I am deleting the posts not relevant.Hope anyone concerned understand my views here.

dhav ;-)
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

Return to “The Hug Exchange”