A short piece of the story of my life!

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

anas

A short piece of the story of my life!

Post by anas » Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:44 am

Ok guys,

i'll let u know more about me.
i think that i can start talking about my life begining with the age of twelve. After i changed my promary school, i moved to a new one which didn't concentrate so much on the English education.
I had to carry on with my English language education on my own,because simply i didn't want for my english level to become bad.

i went on with self tutoring; didn't depend on any private lessons or courses... and u can say that the passion for the English language kept growing up until it led me to study in The University of Damascus, The English Department.

The first year in universitty was the most amazing one: Lots of friends, lots of activities, many things to do.... and actually, i was so loved by everyone around me.... i was really feeling that I am the center of this universe. At least, that was a great feeling, especially that i suffered a very hard time at school. My smile didn't leave my face ever back then.

Things were even more flourishing in the second year, but by summer 2006, things started to have a different course: many strange rumours and bad judgements were formed aroundnme. The only escape was finding a job, BUT that made the issues even more complicated: now i have to shut my heart up cuz i have a new huge responsibility which is teaching. yes, i became a teacher, an English teacher.

Teaching is not my favorite job, and actually, i have always dreamed of a musical career. It's true that i recorded few songs with my own voice, but actually i only used them for my personal use... and, maybe, one day, they might find a future.

Things kept going worse; more friends are leaving, can't say anything to my family because simply, i am living in a traditional kind of family....
I grew up in two years even more than i did in 10.

many people come, then they go (with so much haterd in their hearts towards for no rason), then new ones come, then leave agin.

This whole issue of coming and going and betrayals for no reason, made me feel that it's really not worth it.

For now, my only refuge is my studies, my prayers and my work.

When things take a long time, u might have the impression that things will remain this way till the end of time, but, I DO believe that God will interfere, but maybe when it's too late.

We all have our ups and downs... the best is about to come... I'll remain hoping for the best

lluvia

huuuuuge hug

Post by lluvia » Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:53 am

:smt007 hi sweetie huuuge hugs n positive energy,remember god doesnt give u anything u cant handle :smt007 lluvia

anas

Post by anas » Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:30 am

Thank u, dear. So much appreciated.

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:25 pm

Ive read your story and im dissapointed at those arround you you sound genuine Hugglez

:P

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:04 pm

sweetie here is a huge hug... much love and huggies

Return to “The Hug Exchange”