This is it ... sort out week

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lunarcraft

This is it ... sort out week

Post by lunarcraft » Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:57 am

Well ... here it is ... the start of a new week ... one full of promise and potential.

I have set myself a goal to get up-to-date with everything that I have been putting off for too long.

I need a hug to get me going and am sending out HUGE hugs to everyone out there just because each and everyone of you is special. :smt056

Brightest Blessings for a perfect week ahead

Sarah

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:24 pm

Then I am sending You a Big Hug so you get enough energies to shuffle those thing you should have done under the nearest carpet  :)

Hmmm  maybe not so smart.....you will beleive you are walking on a roller coaster ....better sending you a couple of hug more so it become done :)

hmmm.....maybe I shall do a bit spring cleaning myself.......ohhh it's autumn already....better start then :)

Big Hug to you all....Have a nice and prosperous week :)

lunarcraft

Post by lunarcraft » Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:33 pm

Thanks, Rhuto - I must admit that I like the idea of walking on a roller-coaster!!!  But I really have put things off for far too long!!!

Blessings and Big Hugs

Sarah

Docbrown17

Post by Docbrown17 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:58 pm

Hi, I'm new to this forum, and just wanted to say hi.
Also, I want to ask for your prayer. If you don't pray, you don't have to worry about it, but those of you that have full faith in God and his powers, please pray for me. Lately I have been facing temptations with inappropriate content on the Internet. Please pray that I can overcome these temptations through the will of God. Thank you for your prayer.

Evie

Post by Evie » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:13 pm

((( H U G S ))) Docbrown17

It was brave of you to ask for help   :smt002  No lecture...  :smt003
You have a belief system that offers you support.  :smt023  Good wishes to you.

P E A C E
Evie

Payewacker

I need a Hug

Post by Payewacker » Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:57 am

Dear Leslie,

I agree with Evie that it was very brave of you to actually speak about it. I want to venture to say that you must remember people arecurious by nature. You are at the age where these things will tempt you!!

And yes we do pray and ask our Dieties for assistance daily. Your religious structure may be able to help you, but in the end it's all up to lol, in each one of us we've got strenthg to overcome any obstacle, just draw on that energy and you'll be just fine!!!

Blessed be
Do as you want, Harm none!

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:57 am

I will also give you a big grandpa hug Docbrown17 and maybe give a word or two extra in your fight against this temptation.

Even if some people are in the sex industry of free will, there are many many more that have been lured,kidnapped,sold or been pressured into it.

Many people say that this industry don't show more then we ourself is made off......but the way it is presented gives false ideas how your partner will your love to her/him shall be, and even if it for a youngster can be exciting, it might give you wrong direction or give you fantasies that has no reality in them and this might "destroy" the pleasure when you meet your partner.

Many times when you visit such a site with inappropriate content, they try to install spy ware and virus.
This because they want to know all about you and they want you to return to one of their sites.

So I give you another big Grandpa hug and say Fight this......much much better to wait for your real love and life partner and then explore it :)

lunarcraft

Big hug

Post by lunarcraft » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:26 am

Be strong Docbrown17 - your strength (as already displayed) will help you overcome the temptations, as will your deep belief system.

I am sending you a special HUGE hug to give you extra support.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:09 am

We are all rooting for you,

Be strong, light a white candle so that it may remind you of love and peace.

Blessed be
Do as you want, Harm none!

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:56 pm

Hi Sarah, just a wee hug to say I am thinking about you and hope your week is going well?

Suzi
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

lunarcraft

Post by lunarcraft » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:20 am

Awwww - thanks Suzi ... it's not too bad.

Here's one of my HUGE hugs for you to say thank you for your thoughts - hope you're having a good week too.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:38 pm

here is a huge hug for u

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:03 am

Start of a new week means a start of new hope and inspiration. So start like a new life.
symulhaqu07eee

Return to “The Hug Exchange”