END OF A BEAUTIFUL WEEK

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lunarcraft

END OF A BEAUTIFUL WEEK

Post by lunarcraft » Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:03 am

IT'S FRIDAY
... the start of the weekend and this week has been very special and wonderful.

Here's HUGS for everyone, with best wishes too for an even better weekend to be enjoyed fully

Love and Light

Sarah  :smt008   :smt007   :smt008

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:39 am

And Grandpa is following up with his Hug and good wishes to you all....and maybe a little thought on beside.

We all have read the story about the "sheep girl" who cried wolf all the time.....people just started to neglect her...it was just a cry no one noticed.

The same might happen to our Friday and Monday hug....it's just a cry....that we know comes.

If this thought fasten....well then this "greeting" makes more damage then good....because it makes us neglect...it make us indifferent.

If we on the other hand try to respond to such request....even if we at the beginning feel that our greetings don't count....then it will in the end come natural....and it might spread to your daily life, and you might become a source of optimism and joy for your surroundings :)

The thought itself is good and I think Lunarcraft is doing a great job in keeping it as tradition....A big thx to you and another big Grandpa hug to you all :)

lunarcraft

Post by lunarcraft » Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:38 am

Well said, Rhuto - I believe that if we could all spare just a little time to share HUGS and positive thoughts, the world would be a much better and nicer place for us all to live.

That's my rant!!

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

Budhabee

Post by Budhabee » Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:27 pm

Ditto on that.  More hugs good deal.
confused mystic

joyel

Post by joyel » Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:33 pm

I was feeling so down this morning for no reason until i got on the board thaks to all especially grandpa. Love you all.

Evie

Post by Evie » Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:52 pm

Hugs For Everyone

(((hugs))) (((hugs))) (((hugs))) (((hugs))) (((hugs))) (((hugs)))  

Amazing isn't it how hugs and can be felt over the Internet! The energy that accompanies the intentions are very powerful. Makes me get all bubbly inside and giggle.  Hee hee

(((hugs))) (((hugs))) (((hugs))) (((hugs))) (((hugs))) (((hugs)))  

lunarcraft

Post by lunarcraft » Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:14 am

Thanks Evie - I really enjoyed those hugs and yes I could feel every single one of them - also made me giggle!!

Love and Light

Sarah

Zeus1984

Post by Zeus1984 » Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:36 am

A warm and loving hug to everyone :)

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:35 am

Friday means start of weekend. Lets party.
symulhaqu07eee

Return to “The Hug Exchange”