hugs?

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

peaches

hugs?

Post by peaches » Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:42 am

how very apt to see this topic thread tonight... i would dearly like to recieve any kind of help/reading etc

my world has changed so much in the last 2 weeks, i wont go into massive details as id like to see what you all think as in for a reading or any messages thanks

kkk katy
love from me x

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:26 am

A big Grandpa hug to you.....many times when we feel the world change fast....then it's in reality we ourself that change our outlook.

If we go from a positive approach to a negative way of thinking, then the change is fast and will only strengthen the feeling of negativity all around you.

We all can have moments where we feel the world is unfair to us....that no one understand us...that everything we do just become crap...well all those feelings are not delivered from the outside....but from inside of yourself.

You will see that this is true, if you again concentrate to have a positive approach to your problems....then life sudden become much easier to live....you get more surplus to carry those "downhills". There is an old saying that goes .."Smile to the world and the world will smile back to you".....and that you can only achieve with an open positive mind.

As for Readings....well there aren't any here in this forum.....you have to ask in the "Reading Forum" of your choice, but always have in mind that no Reading in itself can solve your problems.....they might give ways...but in the end all is up to your free will to change your life to the best for you :)

Good luck and another big Grandpa hug :)

lunarcraft

Big hug

Post by lunarcraft » Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:11 am

I am sending you one of my HUGE hugs - hope it helps you a little.  Keep thinking positively ... it really does help.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

vella

Post by vella » Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:14 pm

Hello Katy,

First I totally subscribe to Grandpa advice (no doubt that with the age we get more experienced about life if not wiser...)

Second, I will tell you my opinion and something from my own experience: my life changed so much in the last time, and so did the way I perceive life and world impact on me. I always believed that we have the power to shape our life how we wish, and at some point there is some truth in this, this is because we all posses the power of choice, and our choices reflects us or what we want  to be.... (however the difficulty comes when what we chose prove in time not to be the best for us and nevertheless all things change with the time, like even rocks change their shape over the years..., so choice maybe like an experiment with unknown output). Sometimes, it even happens not to have any other choice for sometime, in that case if we really want the change than nothing remained than to wait for any opportunity and go with it...  And I believe that life gives us all many choices, maybe not at once but in time... Now concerning other people or events in our life, even very connected to us (or under our influence)  is up to their choices and circumstances, both things not very much in our control. We are not the masters of the world around us, and luckily we maybe the maximum the masters of our own selves. About my life being changed lately, it made me think a little bit if there may be some kind of destiny... As I said in my "needing a hug"  message, I had "signs" that what I was afraid of will happen, and so it did, and funny that the more I tried to stop it from happening, the faster it really happened...maybe it's just a coincidence, but I learned that not always things stay in our hands, no matter how hard we try to avoid them. There are things that change and  happen without asking us if we wish this...Not to mention accidents or some diseases, or death, or war or many other things we have no power over them...  As I said before, life it's unpredictable, not in the way that we can't guess or imagine what may happen,  but in the way that we can't stop some things from changing and happening. And by the way my personal opinion is that I better don't know that something terrible will happen if anyway I cannot change this.

If situation is not in our hands, there is nothing left but accept it, even if we don't like it and move on, sooner or later...

Anyway, we are affected by the things around us, the world have an impact on us and we have our impact on the world, some more some less, and manipulation of people was born this way...and still we can have good impact too: look at our hugs!

hugs,

ps: and yes, stay positive , unlike me now  :smt017 ,

peaches

Post by peaches » Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:42 pm

aww bless you all for your hugs and advice its not quite how you imagine its not something i have done or if i keep positive will be changed...  basically im losing everything i love my home, my kids and now yesterday my grandad died it has been an emotional couple of weeks and i still have some way to go

k k k katy
love from me x

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:59 pm

a hug for you Katy.
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

peaches

Post by peaches » Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:27 am

thank you suzi

k k k katy
love from me x

Samson

Post by Samson » Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:42 am

When one asks for a HUG, one will receive one. So I give Katy a {{{BIG SAMSON HUG}}}

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:53 pm

i am sending u a huge huge hug

peaches

Post by peaches » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:39 pm

thanks you guys x

k k k katy
love from me x

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:43 am

I hope all the changes would come as a positive one to your life.
symulhaqu07eee

Return to “The Hug Exchange”