SandiLJ

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

SandiLJ

SandiLJ

Post by SandiLJ » Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:07 am

Hi, everyone have you ever known that you could be cooking or cleaning, or just relaxing before you realize that just, doing simple little things in life for your family made you feel happy. Just felt real good inside like baking a apple pie from scratch you finshed that book that you have been wanting to finsh. Just made you happy that you did it not only for your self, but you knew that your family would just love, the little things that you do for them knowing, that you did these things because you love your family is truly being happy! :smt003  for me it makes me feel so good inside it is better than a apple pie!!!.  LoveSandiLJ
SandiLJohnson

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:46 am

A big hug to you SandiLJ and you are so right.....many times are the thing that makes us most happy,  the action that don't cost anything at all.

But much of it depends on the whole family, so they also are pleased with what you do, so they acknowledge your work, so they treat you  as equal and not as their servant.
That they help without being asked.
If they do....then all will feel the same happiness :)
Big Grandpa huuug to you for this happy reminder :)

gothicdragon63

Post by gothicdragon63 » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:18 am

Hi SandiLJ... How true that can be, as well as sometimes very frustrating, especially through the teen years :-D.

I have also found that as my children have grown older I get more pleasure out of them, as they have grown into strong individuals and I love to listen to the way their minds work, via their spoken words and to know that between us (me and them) we have made them who they are today.

Here's a (((((((((((BIG HUG)))))))))) for you and hang onto those times, all too soon they go their own ways and needing us in different ways.

Dave K

Post by Dave K » Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:13 pm

I'm sending you a hug SandiLJ. I can identify with what you say. Some of the
best feelings I get are when I help other people. It not only helps them; but you help
yourself with the rewarding feeling you get afterwards.

I feel sorry for people who have to buy a bunch of stuff to feel happy. They may feel
good temporarily; then they have to buy more stuff and more stuff...

When you help others ; most of the time it costs nothing and you get a substancial
reward.

:)

lunarcraft

Big Hug

Post by lunarcraft » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:22 pm

I am sending you one of my HUGE hugs - you deserve it for helping us all to appreciate the everday good things in our lives ... like a big smile given to a total stranger  :smt003

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:23 pm

Hugs to you. thank you.
symulhaqu07eee

Return to “The Hug Exchange”