A little help here

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Antiquis Animus

A little help here

Post by Antiquis Animus » Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:15 am

I would like to know where I can get the magic pill that make all your problems go away and make life easier to deal with? Anyone found this pill yet. :smt005

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:51 am

Yes....there is only one....and it stay in your mind...it is called "positive thinking" and for those who manage it it can do wonders :)

I don't think any artificial pill can show the same result.

And as a start on your positive attitude I give you a big bear hug and a very big smile :) :)

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:21 am

Cyanide does the trick - every time.
Other than that ' Life's a bitch and then you die'.
Really though look at it this way, a diamond is a result of extreme pressure, less pressure and you get a crystal, less pressure still and it's coal even less pressure and it's leaves or just plain dirt.
Shine on you crazy diamond.

Dave K

A Little Help Here

Post by Dave K » Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:44 pm

I wish there were. I tried Xanax for an Anxiety problem and it backfired
and I became addicted to it.

I'm finding out the best way is to eat well, exercise, positive
thoughts and some kind of relaxation program.

:smt003

Nicole

Re: A Little Help Here

Post by Nicole » Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:14 am

Dave K wrote:I wish there were. I tried Xanax for an Anxiety problem and it backfired
and I became addicted to it.

I'm finding out the best way is to eat well, exercise, positive
thoughts and some kind of relaxation program.

:smt003
Welcome to MB~!!  :smt006

I like your way of thinking~!!  :smt003
Ñícolé

tengypsies

Post by tengypsies » Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:57 am

I wish there was a magic pill.  :smt007 I'd love some as well.  LOL.  
The only thing you can do is take life one day at a time.  Enjoy the good times and bring as much laughter into your life.  Keep your thoughts healthy.   Don't let life get you down.  

Brightest Blessings,

Gypsy :smt006
Merry Meet!  Blessed Be!  Namaste!

Rohiniranjan

Re: A little help here

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:14 am

[quote="Antiquis Animus"]I would like to know where I can get the magic pill that make all your problems go away and make life easier to deal with? Anyone found this pill yet. :smt005[/quote]

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||\
Dear Friend,

Your plea has had five answers and 57 views as I see!

Yes there is a solution, but not in the form of a pill or drug!

The hint I am going to share with you came from a movie :-(

I hope you know of Gandhi who has in recent times has been misspelled often ...!

Anyway in this movie, Gandhi, there was a scene when Gandhi(ji) went on a fast in Calcutta after the Brits left but Indians (both kinds!) chose to celebrate that victory by killing each other!

Finally -- Gandhiji won! The rioting stopped and a bunch of militant hindus approached him and one of them {OM Puri} came close (beautiful acting! For in reality Hindus and Muslims are still killing one another decades after Gandhi died!)! He said in the movie, "Eat! Eat this bread!! I do not want your death to be on my conscience as well!" He described how his 10 year old son was killed by muslims and he killed a muslim boy in revenge.  Gandhiji, nearly dead with starvation, in a weak but effective voice that SOUL comes up with at such times said: I have a solution for you, my friend! Find a boy about this high, as old as your son. Raise him with love, as your own! Make sure he is muslim and that you raise him as one!"

It is very obvious that we in 2007 have watched the movie, and some of us have lived through those times but have MISSED the message that the Mahatma wanted to give us as a spiritual gift!

yes it is about sibling rivalry and makes sense even more since we called Gandhiji, BAPU = Father!

The human experience has witnessed, experienced, followed ... many forms of GOD, as awatars, prophets, Messihas, Angels, Demi-gods but truth be told, they all were ineffective! Inadequate even!

Because they were like the movie, GANDHI!

Days after we finished watching the movie, we went back to our vile ways before we watched the movie...

YOU really think a bunch of HUGS will fix the mess that we HUMANS got ourselves into?

Rohiniranjan

Rhutobello

Re: A little help here

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:10 am

rohiniranjan wrote:[
YOU really think a bunch of HUGS will fix the mess that we HUMANS got ourselves into?
Rohiniranjan
Nope...it will not.....but a hug show passion for another being, just like Gandhi did.

We can "never" save this world by hugs alone, but if we loose the ability to show passion to our next, then in my opinion we will doom our world to a cold place to live.

So even some "digital" hugs from this site are a contribution for some people to have a better time. Maybe not for long, but it might ignite a spark so that the hug goes on both digitally and natural :)

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:52 am

Hugs for you because feeling overwhelmed by life in general can stinks sometimes!!  Try and look at it as character building!

I'd like to add a little something to this... I don't think life is supposed to be easy. For some it is where everything falls into their lap with little effort and for others it can be a struggle. I think we create our own universe or our own world and fill it with what we put inside it - and by doing that we attract those things coming at us. So if it becomes chaotic in some way, or it seems like life keeps throwing us curve balls we either did something to create that all on our own, or it is beyond our control in the sense that it is being caused by someone else's actions. But, we are not without power if that curve ball is tossed our way, we can change how we feel about it and how we react to it and most importantly learn from it which makes a huge difference!!  If life was so simple, easy, and everything went our way it would probably be very boring; there would be no challenge and the struggle (some struggle, not a tremendous amount) is what makes us feel alive, challenges us to think and it keeps us on our toes. Those struggles are what help us evolve into becoming better than what we currently are ;)

Just try and keep in mind that although the things you may be experiencing now may be very important at this moment, but if you stop and ask yourself "Will this be important to me five years from now?" most likely your answer will be "no." Know that every storm passes, you'll get through this in one piece like you always have, there will always be something else more important that concerns you and needs your attention, most importantly this particular rough patch will be but a memory in the future as time goes by. You're stronger than you think; rise to the occasion and show this world what you're made of! ;)

Keep your chin up, you'll get through any storm that passes your way just like you always have.

Antiquis Animus

Well I am gald to see I have company in lifes boat

Post by Antiquis Animus » Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:12 am

I understand life is a struggle. I understand we are here to learn life lessons. I try to make myself better thru studies of the occult, rest, good food and some exercise when I'm not beat to death by work. But I have been on the longest run of bad luck in my entire life. I try my best to stay on a even keel and march on with a positive attitude. It would be nice if for a short time some positive development would come along.  :smt006

Angelique

Re: Well I am gald to see I have company in lifes boat

Post by Angelique » Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:24 am

Antiquis Animus wrote:I understand life is a struggle. I understand we are here to learn life lessons. I try to make myself better thru studies of the occult, rest, good food and some exercise when I'm not beat to death by work. But I have been on the longest run of bad luck in my entire life. I try my best to stay on a even keel and march on with a positive attitude. It would be nice if for a short time some positive development would come along.  :smt006
I can't help it, but you're in advertising or marketing media aren't you? Just a hunch...

Antiquis Animus

Post by Antiquis Animus » Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:03 am

No I am not in advertising, I'm a technical person workinging a technical field with technical equipment which is ran and serviced by people who should be no where near this stuff. I want a job where people have some mental capacity.

lunarcraft

Big Hug

Post by lunarcraft » Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:16 pm

I am sending you one of my HUGE hugs - hope it helps a little.  Pills are not the answer ... as Rhuto says - positive thinking is the answer, along with positive affirmations ... believe me it DOES work.

Another hug on its way, along with Brightest Blessings

Sarah

gothicdragon63

Post by gothicdragon63 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:31 pm

Have faith in yourself. You have lived this far and survived. All of us go periods in our life where things look like they are never going to get any better...I have been there myself since 2003 and I am now clawing my way out of it. The lessons I have learnt over the last four years have been invaluable, as I look back over this time, they have made me stronger as a person and taught me that materialism isn't all it's cracked up to be. With support from your family and friends, and don't be too proud to ask for help if it is needed, you WILL find yourself in a better place in time.

Keep your chin up and trust in yourself and keep those thoughts positive. YOU WILL WIN in the end.

(((HUG)))
Friends come and go but true friends stay forever. Look after your friends.

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:17 pm

Why am I getting advertising and media around you? Not that it is important to why you wrote...

At any rate, as I said earlier, everything passes and new problems come along just as good things will come your way. It's a matter of perception and turning negatives into positives. I know it's easier said than done, but we all have good things and bad things happening in our lives. Chin up and know you are aren't alone.. and you have people around you that love and care about you. When it all comes down to it, that's all that matters.. the people you love and care about, and vice versa.

Return to “The Hug Exchange”