I need another hug please

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

LibB

I need another hug please

Post by LibB » Mon May 28, 2007 7:26 am

Today I marked some posts in my inbox and clicked delete checked items. It deleted everything again. I had a new message from Flight of angelwings which I hadn't read as yet and some important information from a few other people. Now I am unable to retrieve these messages and now I'm sad about it. I would have put them in my save box if I knew this was going to happen. this is the second time. But why say delete checked items if it will delete everything anyway?  I have sent pms to try and get some of them back. Flight must of had something to do as I haven't heard back from her as yet. thanks for listening again.
LibB

MoonGoddess

Post by MoonGoddess » Mon May 28, 2007 7:39 am

*Reaches over around enormous belly and hugs LibB*  I would have done the same, I am sure Angel has all the PMs she has sent you in her sent items so she will send them again to you.  The same with any one that has sent you a pm, if you ask them I am sure they will send them again.

MoonGoddess
May the Goddess enlighten you all, Blessed Be!

Evie

Post by Evie » Mon May 28, 2007 7:47 am

ImageI Know what this feels like.... actually the computer stress
I go through is *usually my own fault (I am learning) ... Frustrating though isn't it?
... I bet you could use a few hugs!!!  

(((HugS))) --->  (((HugS)))  --->  (((HugS)))

P E A C E
Evie

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon May 28, 2007 8:34 am

A big Hug coming up LibB....yea it's always sad when something like this happen....and I don't think it can be retrieved either..but I am sure all will be good in the end :)

Samson

Post by Samson » Mon May 28, 2007 8:42 am

I only do that if i want to clean it out, which I haven't done for some time now. I don't know if you deleted any of mine LibB, let me know if you did, so that I can re-send them.

LibB

Post by LibB » Mon May 28, 2007 11:19 am

Thanks everyone your hugs have helped greatly. Yes Samson everything in my inbox is now out in the garbage. I marked only a few as my inbox was almost full, clicked delete selected and everything disappeared. Now I know for next time I will save first. I have created a file on my computer for important info. MB...Welcome to My Documents. LOL.
Sending you as many hugs as you can cope with and a very very special hug for Moongoddess' baby...as I wrap my arms around a beautiful big belly full of baby and gives our precious new angel a kiss and a cuddle and of course reaches further around to give Mummy a cuddle and snuggle too. LOL
I do hope everything is going OK for you both, how long do you have to go?
Speak to you all soon
Libby
Last edited by LibB on Wed May 30, 2007 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

lunarcraft

Big hug

Post by lunarcraft » Mon May 28, 2007 2:04 pm

Hi LibB,

I am sending you one of my HUGE hugs and hope that it helps a little.

Did you get the PM that I had sent you yesterday?  If it hasn't arrived, please let me know and I will have another go at sending it to you.  I am still working on the other information for you but I don't think I will be able to get it done until later tomorrow.

What the heck ... I am sending you another BIG, HUGE HUG.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Mon May 28, 2007 2:18 pm

Another hug? Sheesh!!!  ::grins:: I don't believe I've ever hugged you, but asking for another one... well... you twisted my arm, OK... ::hugs:: ;) May you never run out of hugs, LibB

You know, I have a silly habit - I give certain people empty boxes (usually an Altoids tin) with just a short note inside that when they feel lonely, I am always there; when they feel weak, they can withdraw whatever they need from the box; and when they need hugs or kisses there is an unlimited supply they can draw from. If you ever come across one, keep it. :)

Delphina

Post by Delphina » Wed May 30, 2007 3:08 am

[[[A BIG Hug for You]]]
Delphina

MoonGoddess

Post by MoonGoddess » Wed May 30, 2007 4:05 am

LibB wrote:Thanks everyone your hugs have helped greatly. Yes Samson everything in my inbox is now out in the garbage. I marked only a few as my inbox was almost full, clicked delete selected and everything disappeared. Now I know for next time I will save first. I have created a file on my computer for important info. MB...Welcome to My Documents. LOL.
Sending you as many hugs as you can cope with and a very very special hug for Moongoddess' baby...as I wrap my arms around a beautiful big belly full of baby and gives our precious new angel a kiss and a cuddle and of course reaches further around to give Mummy a cuddle and snuggle too. LOL
Speak to you all soon
Libby
Three more sleeps to go....arrrrrgggggh! I hope I haven't forgotten anything...lol I will get to the hospital and realise that our son is still back home...just kidding.

Thanks for the hug
May the Goddess enlighten you all, Blessed Be!

LibB

Re: Big hug

Post by LibB » Wed May 30, 2007 12:45 pm

lunarcraft wrote:Hi LibB,

I am sending you one of my HUGE hugs and hope that it helps a little.

Did you get the PM that I had sent you yesterday?  If it hasn't arrived, please let me know and I will have another go at sending it to you.  I am still working on the other information for you but I don't think I will be able to get it done until later tomorrow.

What the heck ... I am sending you another BIG, HUGE HUG.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah
Thankyou Sarah, I love your Avitar it brings love and light and the aura of Heavenly Rainbows. Plenty more Big HUGE hugs to you too.

Love from Libby and Heaven of course.

LibB

Post by LibB » Wed May 30, 2007 12:48 pm

Angelique wrote:Another hug? Sheesh!!!  ::grins:: I don't believe I've ever hugged you, but asking for another one... well... you twisted my arm, OK... ::hugs:: ;) May you never run out of hugs, LibB

You know, I have a silly habit - I give certain people empty boxes (usually an Altoids tin) with just a short note inside that when they feel lonely, I am always there; when they feel weak, they can withdraw whatever they need from the box; and when they need hugs or kisses there is an unlimited supply they can draw from. If you ever come across one, keep it. :)
Thankyou Angelique, I love your name, it certainly is Angelic, Your silly habit is not so silly. It is a happy reminder of Love and there is nothing silly about that now is there!!!! LOL. I am pleased to meet you and hope we will talk lots.
Many more hugs to you also.

Libby

LibB

Post by LibB » Wed May 30, 2007 12:51 pm

Delphina wrote:[[[A BIG Hug for You]]]
Delphina

Thankyou and Happy Hugs to you Delphina, I am pleased to meet you also and hope we talk some more soon.
Lot's and lots of Hugs for you.
Last edited by LibB on Wed May 30, 2007 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LibB

Post by LibB » Wed May 30, 2007 12:53 pm

MoonGoddess wrote:
LibB wrote:Thanks everyone your hugs have helped greatly. Yes Samson everything in my inbox is now out in the garbage. I marked only a few as my inbox was almost full, clicked delete selected and everything disappeared. Now I know for next time I will save first. I have created a file on my computer for important info. MB...Welcome to My Documents. LOL.
Speak to you all soon
Libby
Three more sleeps to go....arrrrrgggggh! I hope I haven't forgotten anything...lol I will get to the hospital and realise that our son is still back home...just kidding.

Thanks for the hug

Moongoddess, You can have hugs any time you like My sweet angel. and I'm sending you all some more now. I've posted a message in parenting for you.
Love and light Libby

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:37 am

Okay, take another hug from me my dear friend.
symulhaqu07eee

Return to “The Hug Exchange”