I Need Lots of Hugs

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

fallenangel

I Need Lots of Hugs

Post by fallenangel » Mon May 21, 2007 9:41 am

Ive been lonely for the longest time and I've been wondering where my soulmate, or my life mate is.

I dont know why my aura exudes being not approachable or being intimidating, but deep inside, or if one just gets to know me I am a very warm and funny person. My bestfriends can attest to that. Men just can't to get past that wall that I have unconsciously built.

I've been liking someone for over a year now, and he confuses me alot. I don't know if he's for me, but all the qualities that I want in a guy is in him. I want to explore and try to see that we'd match, but it seems like he doesnt want to be with me, but sends out much confusing signals. I'm always left confused and bothered.

Sorry for posting my lifestory here. :)

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon May 21, 2007 10:10 am

come on u dont have to be sorry.. we are here for u:)
and a huge hugggggg for u:)
just be calm and think with a clear mind as to what u need to do.
swetha

Samson

Post by Samson » Mon May 21, 2007 10:40 am

I'd love to give you a hug and here it is HUG.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon May 21, 2007 10:59 am

A big bear hug from me too :)

If the way you feel for the guy are like you say, then I think you shall have a talk with him.
I am not sure if any or both of you are a bit sensitive and are holding back because you are afraid to destroy a friendship....or to make a fool of oneself.

You are still very young, and has still good time to find the one you shall be bound to.

But it will be dumb to go around and have your feelings if they aren't repaid....so I think you shall try to get a "moment" where you ask him how he see this "friendship" will lead. If friendship is all he want...then evaluate if you manage to have him as friend and still be able to search for your soul mate.
If your answer are no...then take the brake now.....it will always hurt....but the sooner the better...because the clock is always ticking :)

Good luck and another Hug :)

Deucalion

Here's a hug

Post by Deucalion » Mon May 21, 2007 11:27 am

Here's a hug for you, HUUUUUUUG!
You are young to be worrying about finding your soulmate.  I only found mine 4 years ago, and I'm 50 now.  It took a long time, but I think if we'd met sooner we wouldn't have been soulmates.  Everything that's gone before has made us who we are today and that's why we're so right for each other now.
Try not to lose hope, they say there's someone out there for every one, and one day you'll meet the right guy for you.
Love Deucalion :)
shadow

fallenangel

Post by fallenangel » Mon May 21, 2007 11:56 am

Hi everyone :)

Thank you for all your hugs. You have no idea how comforting it is to read this thread, helping me out with my struggle.

Rhutobello : He is a very shy guy, and I think that I don't look as if I like him. Although I like him alot, it might look like I'm not interested. He's quite a shy guy, and he manages to avoid me, but when we are alone together walking, or somewhat intoxicated (only happened twice ) , we are so friendly that words flow like the river, and it seemed that we had very common interest. But in broad daylight, we act like strangers. Strange. :(

I just think that the purpose of my existence is to find my soulmate. I have a good life, I love my family, and I have great friends, this is the empty shell that I want filled. Somehow with all the successes I have, I am a lonely person.

"I'm here without you baby, but you're still on my lonely mind...."

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon May 21, 2007 12:02 pm

yes....but if he is shy....then you have to use the best "moment" to bring it forward.

I was that kind of guy too....never thought I was good enough....when it first happen...it was an explosion...it happen 43 years ago...and work still  :)

fallenangel

Post by fallenangel » Mon May 21, 2007 12:07 pm

Rhutobello : Well, I sure need to do that. My problem has lasted for over a year already...and it just didn't work last weekend. He didn't talk to me the whole time, but suddenly asked for my second name, joked around, and walked away. Drat. :)

I'll think hard on what to do :) I might just be too passive, or I dont know. I'm shy too! Lol

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon May 21, 2007 12:13 pm

Yes....love can be very confusing...it can give great grief... it can give you the feeling to "walk in a pink cloud"....so it's no wonder that it is hard to get....else we would not have those feelings :)

Just let it go natural, but be open for the moments that speak to you.....and have a lots of luck from me :)

fallenangel

Post by fallenangel » Mon May 21, 2007 12:20 pm

Thank you so much :)

lovoyhacer

Post by lovoyhacer » Tue May 22, 2007 2:13 pm

Here is a big hug to you!

LibB

Post by LibB » Tue May 22, 2007 2:24 pm

Hugs from LibB. Have as many as you want or need. Your angels are also sending and giving you hugs.

fallenangel

Post by fallenangel » Thu May 24, 2007 3:38 pm

Thank you for your hugs, they comfort my body and soul :)

Oh well, :)

Thank you for those who have read, and understood me, and gave their hugs no matter what :)

lunarcraft

Big Hug

Post by lunarcraft » Thu May 24, 2007 5:52 pm

I am sending you a HUGE hug and hope that it helps to make a difference.

I had the same feelings as you when I was around your age ... in fact, I became quite "desperate" about my single state.  Like you, I had loads of friends (really good ones) but no-one special.  A male friend invited me round one evening and "came on to me" - it scared me to death!!!  The point he was trying to make was by acting out the signals that I was giving out and he pointed out that they were so strong I was actually scaring the men away.

It was an eye-opening event but, after that, I relaxed and went with the flow - in less than a year I had met with, moved in with and married my soul-mate and life-mate.  That was 25 years ago and they have been absolutely wonderful.  Unfortunately, Ken died in February this year but his friendship, love, support and encouragement is still with me and, between us, we produced a VERY special human being in the form of our daughter Annie who keeps me going.

Thank you for reading this and I would like to send another big, BIG hug to you.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Fri May 25, 2007 5:20 pm

huge hugs for u sweetie, i understand what u are going thru i went thru the same thing it will be alright huggies

Return to “The Hug Exchange”