tolerance? me? them?

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

barbara hilal

tolerance? me? them?

Post by barbara hilal » Sun May 20, 2007 10:31 pm

I have been working as a nursery age (18 months to 2 years) teacher fior over 10 yrs employed by a Methodist church.  Now the staff of  teachers (formally not members)is being replaced by members.  I cannot talk freely about reading etc. they regard it as satanic.  
Divination and occult iknowledge helped me survive a violent marriage and to allow my children to grow without dogmatic beliefs and open minds.  It is hard to be in this environment anymore and will be hard to change since I am 76.
I am also an artist and poet.  I am presently doing murals at this church .  I have done two already.  I have done many portraits here and have two projected for this summer.  
The mothers of my students always love me(the classes weekdays are not necessarily church members)
Please advise of your intuitive feelings regarding this.  My health is poor so I am now just baby-sitting for prayer meetings on Monday nd Tues A.M.
They recently raised me to 12.00 an hour and cut my time so I will be working less hours.
Barbara Hilal
worms think it strange that man doesn't eat his books

starryskies

Post by starryskies » Sun May 20, 2007 10:45 pm

I think you already know that you are a STRONG person, you have come thru some very tough times and you are a fighter. I also know that it is tough when you feel nobody else understands and would think your beliefs "weird" or "bad" - I have encountered opposition too but my faith and beliefs in "there is more to this world than meets the eye" keep me strong.

So I am sending you a BIG HUG and hope everything works out. Please keep using this board - you have A LOT of friends here.

xoxox  Starry

LibB

Post by LibB » Mon May 21, 2007 1:43 am

Barbara Hilal, You are what Earthlings and Heaven know as a saint. My music teacher was told she had to retire when she was sixty something and it destroyed me. Boy did I miss her. It still brings tears to my eyes thinking of it. My love for music never changed but my learning did and my enjoyment for classes was never the same. I was 6 at the time she had to leave. I became depressed at the age of 6 because of this decision. It's not fair for people to be judgmental and this is what these people are doing.
Ask them to have a look around and see the love you have provided. Remind them that if God and Jesus didn't think you were good enough for their church you wouldn't have been there so long. Ask the parents to sign a petition with the questions Are you useful? Are you needed? Do you bring love and the light to them when they see you? It is not only the babies who are rewarded with your love, it is their parents as well and to know someone of your age is still a protector in Heavens names is a Blessing in itself. When these churches kick out the good for what they see as something else, they can only bring more harm as they are not living by Universal Law and the 10  Commandments. I would like you to print this letter and give it too them. As the saying go's If it ain't broke don't fix it. Hopefully you will have another good 10 years (minimum) in you yet and this is something they should be proud of. You have followed your angels guidance and every religion has Angels. Ask your Angels to bring Divine Intervention to this situation and pray to Heaven for spiritual protection. Archangel Michael will always help. You need not know the angels name for this help, you do need to say please.
May the light always shine brightly upon you.

Lovingly remind these people that you are about Heaven and if they cannot accept this, then it is them who are not seeing the light which God is offering. If you were in Melbourne Australia I would want you around my children as much as possible. As much for immediate enjoyment as well as their protection from harm for the future.
Never take an elderly teacher away from the young for your own personal greed. This will destroy their soul and that in itself is what being satanic is... Soul destruction.  Children, teacher and parents are all going to lose something very special, something only Heaven can offer. Never tell an elderly person they have no rights because they have a different teaching method especially when that method brings unconditional love, protection and safety to those they are teaching.
To the Methodists and all others, Please be reminded that God does not allow you to make judgment and so you shouldn't. Go home and go to church and read the Lords Prayer...forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. For thine is the Kingdom the power and the glory Amen. This is what you are doing to a beautiful lady who is only there to guide lovingly and has been there for a very long time. You are trespassing. It is not your religion that is most important, it is where your religion is taking you, to the path of Golden light.  People do not have to be of your religion to be accepted, they have to be on the journey of enlightenment, the Journey to Heaven on Earth. Please act this way and you will see a great burden lift from your shoulders.

Dear Barbara Blessed you are and never let anyone else's thoughts or actions tell you otherwise. Thankyou for coming here. I am so pleased to have been fortunate enough to meet you.

Heaven is sprinkling you with Golden light and rainbow light.

Libby  :smt060  :smt051

This is the Mission Heaven has for you to give others and it's time others opened their eyes and Hearts and learned something new :smt056

I would be pleased if you show this letter to the people who are making judgment on you.
You are a gift from God and these people should be reminded of that.

Maybe you could get a packet of angel oracle cards for the children to learn who our angels are.

Evie

Post by Evie » Mon May 21, 2007 2:41 am

Hello Barbara

:smt006       What a nice little lady you are! Truly.  :smt003 I too was raised in a religion that said
divination was not only a sin but of the devil, as well.   I  understand how hard this is.  (((HUGS)))
Oh my... My Mother is 80 years old and If she knew I was hanging out here
...  at Mystic Board :smt018 !!!! I don't want to worry her, cause her grief or end up like this either  :smt014 ! ! !

It is not only within your right to not speak about these beliefs, it is wise.  :smt003  Everyone has a
different reality, and there is no need for you to validate your beliefs to anyone. Only yourself.
Really, neither side will be able to convince the other is wrong anyway.:smt102

I feel your feelings are mixed because of your little 'secret.'  It is also within your right to have a
private life as well. You do not have to tell everything about yourself to be an honest person.  
You ooze goodness! :smt083

You have already *risen above  :smt023  ... there is nothing you need to change... I admire you very much.  
(((More hugs)))

You are getting so much from your job and volunteering in the Church, don't walk away from that...
Continue to "love' doing the wonderful things there that give you love and joy
... and ignore those things that don't.  

P E A C E
Evie

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:17 am

Yours profession is a nobel profession . A long way to go though. Hugs to you.
symulhaqu07eee

Return to “The Hug Exchange”