I need a hug.

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mysticcrystal

I need a hug!

Post by mysticcrystal » Sun May 06, 2007 3:54 am

Can you send a hug over my way? I just found out I need major surgery  
MysticCrystal

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun May 06, 2007 6:21 am

Yes I will....a big Bear hug I will give you.

I know a big surgery can be scary...but have in mind that they perform such each day...so you will be in good hands.

Good Luck and another good hug to you :)

mysticcrystal

Post by mysticcrystal » Sun May 06, 2007 7:28 am

Thanks! I felt that hug!

MysticCrystal

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sun May 06, 2007 12:02 pm

A large hug from me too, surgery does has its risks but in your case i suspect that you need it and the benefits outweight the risks.  Good luck and please make sure you come back and tell us how you are doing.  The hugs are always here for you.

Suzi XXX
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

moosborne

need surgery and a hug

Post by moosborne » Sun May 06, 2007 1:29 pm

Hi
Sorry to hear about the surgery.
One way of looking at it is that at least you will have dealt with what could have turned out to be much more serious.
The surgery will be healing for you.
Still daunting I appreciate.
Hugs to you. Big Squashy Ones!

Mo

mysticcrystal

Post by mysticcrystal » Sun May 06, 2007 4:49 pm

Thanks for all the hugs!!  I think my surgery will be mid-May, will let you all know how it goes. It is necessary, but should be OK when its over. Can't wait for that!

love and hugs,
MysticCrystal

chinatiger

Post by chinatiger » Sun May 06, 2007 8:03 pm

Big hug from me to, I had major surgery in October last year so know what a concern it can be.

China

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon May 07, 2007 1:52 pm

here is a huge hug from me sweetie good luck on your surgery huggies

mysticcrystal

Post by mysticcrystal » Mon May 07, 2007 2:17 pm

Thank you. I'm wrapping up all the hugs and bringing them with me to the hospital.

MysticCrystal  :)

mysticcrystal

Post by mysticcrystal » Tue May 08, 2007 6:51 am

Moosborne,
You are so insightful! That is exactly how I am thinking of this surgery. I have to have it or I can have serious complications, so I'm almost lookng forward to it. May you be correct in saying the surgery will be healing for me.
Hugs to all in return,
MysticCrystal

jeetudhade

Post by jeetudhade » Tue May 08, 2007 11:01 am

hug
hi every one life is small enjoy it,dont complain about it

George

Post by George » Tue May 08, 2007 2:47 pm

:smt045  i will send all my positive towards from now until that day and beyound for healling i'm giving going to go out a buy a rose crystal (i think that is the one for healing) and focus through it for you!   :smt020

big hug! and hug again! and again because it never hurts!  :)
Common sense dictates there is no such thing as common sense.

mysticcrystal

Post by mysticcrystal » Tue May 08, 2007 5:33 pm

Oh, George, you are so wonderful! I will meditate on your stone while in the hospital to help me relax!

George

Post by George » Tue May 08, 2007 7:45 pm

mysticcrystal wrote:Oh, George, you are so wonderful! I will meditate on your stone while in the hospital to help me relax!

i'm very new with crystals and stone but the guy at the store helped me out alot so i bought some extras ones too.

Turns out the Rose Quarts is the love stone. enahnces all forms of love. heals emotional wonds of the heart. helps with forgiveness and compasion." so says the wrapper that it came in.

i bought another clear quartz to focus the enegry to you but in its raw form.  i needed two anyway!  :smt003

Blue Calcite:  "That is recommended for those in the healing professions. use to focus concentraion. good to have during any intellectual pursuit."

Fluorite:  calms your emotions.  purple increases our visions, yellow your wisdom and White yuour purity of spirit. can be use for a psychis shield. mine is a greenish color.

Hemaitite: helps disepl negativity, aids in grounding and acts to resist strees. this stone will also help imporve your self-esteem. promotes inner love and friendliness.

i going to focus on one at a time until i've done all four and sending them through the clear quartz too you.

i just got done reading Wicca for Beginngers and in chapter 3: "Fundamental Wiccan Tools: Energy, Visualization, Grounding, and Shielding"
i going to try those methods which i haven't even tried yet but i'm going to try and i know if i want it it will be done so some positive energy coming your way!   :smt020  :smt026
Common sense dictates there is no such thing as common sense.

mysticcrystal

Post by mysticcrystal » Tue May 08, 2007 9:11 pm

Thank you, George! I just found out the surgery date is May 22. I can't wait to get it over with!

Return to “The Hug Exchange”