I Really Need A Hug

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

BamaMystic

I Really Need A Hug

Post by BamaMystic » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:03 pm

My oldest son, his girlfriend and 15 month old ended up moving in with me around 3 weeks ago and it has been awful. I have a toddler myself and the two little ones don't get along. It's constant conflict between them all day long. The girlfriend is a thief so I have to keep things under lock and key. Not to mention the invasion of space factor since my house isn't large enough for us all.

I normally have a very positive zen like attitude but with all the current chaos in the house I have not quiet time for any meditation. I have tried cleansing and recharging my crystals to see if that helps; even got out the white sage but since I can't seem to get the peace I need to concentrate not sure that has helped much.

LOL , sorry to ramble but had to vent. Feel a little better already ;)

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:19 pm

Well I can see you need both 1 and 2 Bear Hug from me.

I know this can't be any easy time for you....and the only way you might cop with it is to search for any positive energy that can help you.
I also recommend that you put up firm rules on how they shall behave, pay, babysitting and so on... if not, all parts will have a growing frustration.

Good luck and have an extra Bear hug too!

Danny

Post by Danny » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:39 pm

oops
Last edited by Danny on Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BamaMystic

Post by BamaMystic » Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:43 pm

Thank you both ;)

They actually had the paper out looking for a place to rent yesterday so hopefully the situation will not last much longer. I do try to get in some breathing exercises daily out of necessity mostly but it does help lol

mysticcrystal

Post by mysticcrystal » Thu May 10, 2007 5:24 pm

You need a big ((((((hug)))))).

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Thu May 10, 2007 7:34 pm

big hugs to u sweetie huggies

GBP89

Post by GBP89 » Fri May 11, 2007 2:22 am

Here's a hug from me too. That must be tough.

angelmama

HEARTBREAK

Post by angelmama » Thu May 17, 2007 2:01 am

My ex had my daughter phone me and confront me tonight when there had been a scheduled visit set for them with the 2 children in my care, because I had not been notified of the visit, so a mixup ensued with no visit happening. He sat there basically coaching her..she is developmentally delayed and impressionable. I have never raised a hand to my kids, however, she is convinced I am going to hurt her. He has continued to do this and since I am tired of being administered abuse by them, I have decided that my 2 daughters who are in foster care are dead in my eyes. I will no longer have any contact, but will support the relationship the children with me have with their siblings and father. I am walking away from the situation for my own sanity. We used to have a very close relationship until their father walked back into our lives, and now everything has been destroyed. He continues to gloat about what he got away with, and as for me, well, if I end up alone in the end, I'm alone then..it's not worth my wellbeing, I'll take what comes and accept it.
TL
Love, Light and many Blessings

MissEm

Post by MissEm » Thu May 17, 2007 2:20 am

<BIG HUGS> to you BamaMystic nad lot sof +++++Energy++++ coming yr way too.
O &nbsp; &nbsp;O
&nbsp; &nbsp;oo
**___**

lunarcraft

BIG hug

Post by lunarcraft » Thu May 17, 2007 5:54 pm

Hi Bamamystic,

I am sending you a HUGE hug and hope it helps you to feel better.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

angelmama

FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY

Post by angelmama » Thu May 17, 2007 7:53 pm

You know, it's funny, I had to phone and leave child services a very long message where I vented my frustration for them to call me, give me unsupervised access to my one daughter and straighten the situation out, however, on the flip side, they stated they are concerned about me. In other words because mom lets her frustration out, they wonder if I am going loco. TL
Love, Light and many Blessings

Phoenixx Charmed

Hugs!

Post by Phoenixx Charmed » Fri May 18, 2007 4:24 pm

As someone whose life is always chaotic... I wish you peace! I know what you mean about just getting something off your chest making you feel better! I totally find a sense of release, of peace and comfort in just letting it out. I know what is to live in a house where you are uncomfortable and how it is to live with relatives that are just different than you and although you love them... you feel nuts! I am actually having to go back to that situation, but ... this time... i will be more conscious of keeping the peace and keep the disruptions to both our families down &nbsp;( I hope!)
(My family is moving back in with my parents... we've done it before and it was disasterous! but this time seems better) &nbsp;I hope your peace returns swiftly!
May the Goddess light your path always,The God protect,and your heart be filled with Love!Blessed Be! &nbsp; &nbsp; Phoenixx Charmed

silverphoenixwillow

hugs

Post by silverphoenixwillow » Sun May 20, 2007 7:49 am

many hugs your way,,,,,,,,,
blessed be )O( love and light

jhimes683

Post by jhimes683 » Sun May 20, 2007 9:13 pm

To everyone needing a hug today.... &nbsp;Here it is.... &nbsp;
&nbsp; (((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Hope you all feel better knowing there is someone who cares.

Love,
Jan
Janet Himes

fallenangel

Post by fallenangel » Mon May 21, 2007 11:58 am

Here's a hug for you. House issues remind me of my mother who constantly has a battle with my grandmother. They say, there can only be one senorita in the household. Just do your best, so that you wont be blamed for not doing so, it's very hard to change people, specially those whom you don't know, but it wouldn't hurt to show love, maybe that they will realize how much loving a mother you are and be nice. :)

Return to “The Hug Exchange”