A Hug For Mystic Angel

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:45 am

((( SIS )))  :smt006

Angel to another~!!
Ñícolé

mysticangel

Post by mysticangel » Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:04 am

Sis, as always..beautiful and thank you more than you know!!

You are the real angel here!! Your heart is always full of love and compassion and always have a kind word for everyone.  I never hear a harsh comment from you ever!!  And I didn't mean here!  I meant every time I tune in to you and check up on you!!!  LOL!

If we stood side by side, I will for sure be compared as the dark one next to you!!!  I know you know what I mean by that!!  If you don't give it a minute and look at me and you side by side!!!  I hear you laughing now!! LOL!!!

Luv' you lots and lots and lots and lots!!!

ROFLMAO!! LOL!!

angel

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:24 am

mysticangel wrote:Sis, as always..beautiful and thank you more than you know!!

You are the real angel here!! Your heart is always full of love and compassion and always have a kind word for everyone.  I never hear a harsh comment from you ever!!  And I didn't mean here!  I meant every time I tune in to you and check up on you!!!  LOL!

If we stood side by side, I will for sure be compared as the dark one next to you!!!  I know you know what I mean by that!!  If you don't give it a minute and look at me and you side by side!!!  I hear you laughing now!! LOL!!!

Luv' you lots and lots and lots and lots!!!

ROFLMAO!! LOL!!

angel
Ohhhh, I was giggling to sister... Ha-Ha~!!
I knew what you meant...lol Oh your going to shoot me... runs.. LOL
Remember the other day I said I saved and was all set on tips you gave me... OPS~!! Some how didn't save right.. But~!!
I have it embeded in my mind so I should be all set to go~!!
I know~!!  :smt018  LOL

Have a wonderful day sis..  :smt006

Samson

Post by Samson » Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:25 pm

Where have I been to see that I haven't given this Angel a Hug, I'm here now and it will be given.

mysticangel

Post by mysticangel » Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:02 pm

and it shall be taken and never to return...I'm keeping it forever and ever and ever and ever!!!

angel

mysticangel

Post by mysticangel » Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:04 pm

Sis,

not a problem, I knew that already and so I have been trying to find time to type up a written form and send it to you so  you can have it...we never really got to finish the recipe did we?  And I promised you two that you could use...well....I will have to make sure you get one more just to tie you over until you need more!!!

LOL!

How could I get angry???  Never!!!!  That is too hard to do anymore...much easier being happyyy!!!  

angel

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:03 pm

u welcome so much angel, u deserve all the happiness in the world, another hug for u.

mysticangel

Post by mysticangel » Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:24 pm

aahhh geezzz! I'm blushing now!!!

But heck why blush now !!!!  Thanks for that hug taraprincess, I'll take it!!!!!  For I'm greedy for the hugs!!!

angel

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:27 pm

its ok to be greedy im always greedy for hugs to lol. here is a third one for u huggies

mysticangel

Post by mysticangel » Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:07 pm

Right back atcha taraprincess!!!!

A friend is who we go to
When our spirits need that lift

A friend is someone we treasure
for our friendship is really a special gift.

A friend is someone who fills our lives
with beauty, joy, and grace.

That makes the whole world we live in
a much better place to survive in.

angel

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:04 pm

that was a beautiful poem sweetie. huggies

reichild

Post by reichild » Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:27 pm

OMG I havn't hugged you yet...i thought i did...mustve been subliminal lol
here you go sister!!!
rechild

MoonGoddess

Second round

Post by MoonGoddess » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:57 am

Well gosh my maternal side has kicked in to full swing, must be all those preggy horemones going through out my body. So at the moment I am full of everlasting hugs so I would like to share some of that with you.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Hug infinity}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Wish my arms were longer so I could get every one in for a group hug...lol
May the Goddess enlighten you all, Blessed Be!

mysticangel

Post by mysticangel » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:54 am

LOL!!  

Moon Goddess, your arms are just fine and they are actually long enough for I felt it way over here!!  Just don't try to strain your arms out too long, gotta protect that baby now!!  For you know that your baby is not yours!!!  The baby belongs to M~B and I don't know if there has been others for I have not heard yet...but....if this is not M~B 1st baby, then it is surely my first for M~B!! Not too much longer dear, and you will be right back to normal...don't worry about the hormones...that is normal and will soon go away, it is just from being so tired all of the time and the heavy load you are carrying does take its toll...I love my kids and all children, but I am sure glad I am totally past your stage right now...LOL!!  Hang in there!!

Thank you taraprincess!!! and it was my pleasure on the poem!!

Reichild my sister!!!

It is quite alright, for I know how busy you are as well!!!  Doesn't matter when you give me one, it counts all the same and you dont know how much I really needed it today!!  Thank you all, for today was one of my days that I needed it terribly and God brought forth the love and support from you all!!  

God Bless!

angel

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:53 pm

moongoddess your arms must of been long enough for the group hug,i felt your hug too, u are such a sweetie and im sure your baby is going to be such a wonderful adorable healthy sweet child. and angel here is another hug for u sweetie. here is all the hugs in the world.

Return to “The Hug Exchange”