Monday Hug

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lunarcraft

Monday Hug

Post by lunarcraft » Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:21 pm

Sorry this is late in the day but have had to work away from the computer this morning.

HUGE HUGS

to one and all on this Official World Hug day!

Brightest Blessings to everyone

Sarah

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:16 pm

And Grandpa is rushing forward giving Hug to left and right.

Have a nice week all of you...with much fun an prosperity.....must you stay healthy or if ill must you have a speedy recovery.

Met your next with a smile and a nod and avoid any simple quarrel....few are worth the effort.

Give your help and feel much richer.

And if you ever need a hug....come back here.....we have a lot of good people who gives freely from them-self....thx to you all :)

lunarcraft

Post by lunarcraft » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:25 pm

Thanks Rhuto - you always express it so well ... I will continue to learn from you

Blessings

Sarah

deva

Post by deva » Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:34 am

Hugs and blessings to EVERYONE here from a very new member of this great community.

I could use a hug, too, with the financial challenges my husband and I are experiencing at this time. But I know we can overcome them if we keep the faith. It's just a matter of time.

Thank you, folks, for the boost of positive energy.  :smt002

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:19 am

Yea....a big Hug to you Deva...a very big hug.
Financial problems take great toll on our daily life.
It's important that one are able to admit it,adjust, and that one not start to blame one part for it, (not saying you do) because most of the time it's outside our own control.
Stay positive, that always help ...and you find solutions easier, negativity eat your surplus and makes the days even harder.
I am telling this from own experience, I know it can be hard....but always have in mind that there are millions out there who have it worse.

Good luck to you and an extra Hugg!

lunarcraft

Post by lunarcraft » Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:35 pm

Thanks for the hug - I am sending one of my HUGE hugs to you and your husband ... you are right, if you hold the faith, you will win through.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:48 am

Lots of hugs to you.
symulhaqu07eee

Return to “The Hug Exchange”