Please help me....

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Kara1987

Please help me....

Post by Kara1987 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:05 am

Hi everyone i did just introduce myself on another post. i really need help. I have never done this sort of thing before, and i am in desperate need of some help. My problem is i have had a few family issues blow up in my face. i need to find new ways of dealing with my stress and anger - Healing crystals. Please help me i keep lashing out at everyone (i did smoking about 4 months ago) i am really scared i will lose everyone around me because i cant work out how to control myself. Thanks, Kara xx

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:44 am

Be patinet dear.

Duchess1964

Okay

Post by Duchess1964 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:29 am

You may not like what I have to type, but here it goes.  First off, find the happy place you have inside you.  Meditation is what I would suggest, one where you go to your happy place in your mind.  In this trip, you list out what bothers you most, from least to worse.  As you do so, you see the issue solved in your mind.  Trying this has been known to help the conscious mind solve issues using the sub-conscious mind to offer solutions.  Good luck

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:18 am

I think meditation is perfect to cure your wounded mind and it works.

Return to “The Hug Exchange”