Losing faith in god again

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Stephys_cool

Losing faith in god again

Post by Stephys_cool » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:08 am

science makes too much sense and without god i'm nothing. and i can't just believe in him because i want to... like... i want to bad enough i could attract it right? so i could attract t he correct runes.. flip over the correct tarot card... everything with the energy to help me "believe". it all makes too much sense. I am nothing without my spiritual world... i want it back but i've outsmarted it. idk what to do.. i'm trying so hard to be strong... but i'm losing all touch ... I've seen plenty of ghosts... but ... that world maybe scary. I don't wanna die :( what if I get taken by a demon... without a god... who will save us... what do I do???

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:11 am

Oh dear, dont be disheartened. God is almighty and god will obviously save us from any kind of misfortune.
symulhaqu07eee

Stephys_cool

Post by Stephys_cool » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:30 am

i hope so :O
I'm too crazy to see

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:29 pm

Thank you for replying Stephys_cool.
symulhaqu07eee

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Serving God can be disheartening

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:46 pm

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That is why we call it the present. - Babatunde Olatunji

Most people, they set their future goals too high that it is almost impossible to reach it at a realistic time frame. Stop complaining about the past. No matter what you do, time will never rewind itself on that day you made a mistake. So cherish the moment now. Who knows, you may regret the time that you never took a chance to ride that roller coaster when you still can.
Everything is okay in the end, if it is not ok, then it is not the end. -Anonymous

This is one of the inspirational quotes that tell us not to give up. Challenges are already part of life what you need to do is keep going until everything falls into the right place.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5254974

"When Feeling Disheartened"

2 Corinthians 4:1-15

http://www.peacecrc.org/resources/sermo ... 70225a.pdf

Love, Light and Healing to you both,

EoT  :smt024

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:12 pm

Be keeping faithe on god. God is almighty. god will definitely remove all your problems one day. hugs to you.
symulhaqu07eee

Stephys_cool

Post by Stephys_cool » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:39 am

i hope so :O
I'm too crazy to see

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:31 pm

Never feel so disheartened my dear friend.
symulhaqu07eee

Duchess1964

Interesting

Post by Duchess1964 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:34 pm

If you aspound to 'God' try turning your pentagram in the other direction with the two points down.  Interesting that you have given your chosen goal as that of death yet you show a fear of the ultimate evil you ascribe to outwardly as acquiring your 'soul' now.  Why?  The way of the goat is clear. If you are as you seem to want us to believe, a person with science at your core, I have to continue my question of ... why?  And add to that ... How?

Science even gives the fact that nature is in 'perfect' harmony, where is man in perfection?  He's not.  Nothing man made is perfect.  Also those of the goat know that only God/s has created man.  So you are claiming a non creation sense ... I suggest you rethink more than the 'science' ... you are not talking science, you are talking satanism.  Still Pagan, just opposite to a belief outside themselves.

Good luck to you.
Silver Phoenix

Return to “The Hug Exchange”