I need a hug and all the help I can get

Here is the place to share your life's problems and questions, and to offer you possible answers and real, practical solutions. The best place on the internet for all members to exchange general advice, healing and support, and to help each other to get through at least to the next day. No readings will be given on this board.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:50 am

Honey, be proud of who you are and your family will love you no matter who or what you are. If it takes them some time to let it soak in, so be it - you'd be amazed how supportive your family can be.  A sexual preference does not define the person you are, or the person you are to become just like it doesn't define one who is hetero sexual.

Big hugs for you, and courage is your friend... fear is the only foe here.

Love,

Angelique

trueheartmike

I am set

Post by trueheartmike » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:21 am

Hey little brother I got your message ...
In Perfect Love,Peace and Harmony,
Michael

gothicdragon63

Post by gothicdragon63 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:02 am

My brother was in a panic when he came out to the family but he told us one at a time and was totally surprised when our father just hugged him (we both thought that he would hit the roof).

I pray that your family will also react like this and send a big (((HUG))) out to you.
Friends come and go but true friends stay forever. Look after your friends.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:08 am

hi bf:)
lots of hugs to u:)
i treat u like my kid brother... so if i can help u out in any way do let me know.
u just take acre of urself.
swetha

alycat71

heres hug

Post by alycat71 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:03 am

im shore they wont kick you out the house.you need to be up front with them. tell them when you are ready.its better than living  lie.yes they will be upset t first this is normal but in a little while they will come round. they love you and will love you they way you are. its not going to be easy but it will work out in the end. goodluck to you heres  big hug.

britishfish

Post by britishfish » Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:54 pm

Hey...I am now going out with someone that is the love of my life.....his name is matt! He might join the forum so everyone give him a big warm welcome. He is 18 and he is sooooooo sexy!!! Ok...yeah......we love each other sooo much and we live for each other....I hope that everyone likes him. He is the sweetest thing on earth. You all will like him if you like me....lol. Have a great day everyone! Have a good day and thanks for all your help!

Here is a pic

lunarcraft

Congratulations

Post by lunarcraft » Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:49 am

Britishfish - I am really happy for you and sending lots of hugs to the two of you and very best wishes that everything works out for you both.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

britishfish

Post by britishfish » Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:03 am

thank you sooooo much!

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:20 pm

huggggs bf:)
u r a darling

kalimullah_3

Post by kalimullah_3 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:31 am

Hello britishfish
How are you? I am very unhappy to hear about your life in which way is passing. You are very young and I think no one is your adviser. Take advice from the persons from which are very close to you, but he must be sensible.
There is no problem which can not be solved. Some problem takes time to be resolved.
Hope you will overcome on your present problems and lead a happy life in future.
Accept a powerful HUG from me
Kalimullah

anas

Re: I need a hug and all the help I can get

Post by anas » Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:52 pm

britishfish wrote:I am gay...as most of you know, and so my family is totally against it because they have no ability to look at things differently. So...if they find out (which they are getting closer and closer to doing) then they will kick me out of the house. Please help me!!! If you could give me some positive energy or a psyhich reading then that would be awesome! Much needed as well. Thank you! Have a good day.
Hello dear,

listen to me... i don't do psychic readings, but all what i can tell u is: Beroud of urself no matter what happens.. Pray to Jesus, too.... He'll help u... believe me

dhav

Post by dhav » Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:18 am

:smt003  hey have your family found out about you yet.ok i will pray for you and a big hug. :smt005 .hope i am not late. :smt020  hey that's very nice to have someone who loves you.  :smt005  :smt006

siren

HUG

Post by siren » Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:28 am

HUG
SIREN

scythian3

what I'd do

Post by scythian3 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:57 am

Tell Your Mam, pull Her to one side and Be Yourself, If She loves Her Child She'll accept You for who you are...Your Friends already accept you 4 you don't they chuck?

shasha888

Dude!!

Post by shasha888 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:43 am

Dude!! If they truely loved you they would love you no matter what sexual orientation you are or what race you dated or what religion you converted to ect. ect...

If they are that upset about gays then move out! Don't let them intimidate you because of what you are!!! You are gay! That's final. You can't change what is real.  :smt018

Seriously though, lots of people are against gays (unfortunatly). My brother had told me that he was gay gay in '05. I didn't know what to do. He was 17 at the time and I was only 10. At the time, my dad and my mom was going through a custody battle over us and it was a very stressed out enviroment. He didn't know how to tell our family (they are veryyyy old fashioned). When he told them almost 4 months after he told me..they were pissed! He ended up moving out that week because my dad (who he was living with at the tiime) decided that my brother was not worth his time. So my brother moved in with his friend that was like 2 1/2 years older. Soon after my parents missed him a lot and they started communicating with him again. He was happy but he never moved back. But my family finally excepted it. He is gay. Plain and simple.

To put it in short, Tell them..If they really cared about you they would just accept you for who you are. They will be mad at first but soon it will blow over and if it doesn't oh well!! Then they are not worth your time.

-----------------------------------------

:smt035  :smt035
Everyone can rock,just some in their own way--Luvs and Hugs: Shasha
:smt035  :smt035

Return to “The Hug Exchange”