Learn to read Tarot

This is main Learn Tarot Forum. General tarot lesson questions and answer can be addressed here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Heraclia

Learn to read Tarot

Post by Heraclia » Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:17 pm

Hello,

I'm trying to join the classes on Tarot, as I can't find where I must sign up to join them, I thought it's a good idea to tell it here.

My name is Heraclia, I'm from Spain and I live in Barcelona by the Mediterranean sea. I speak spanish and actually I'm taking a remembering online course of english. Then I hope I can explain my thoughts and feelings well.

After install the program I think I'll start it tomorrow morning or evening. I work from 14:00 to 22:00, very day.

I'm a little tired of looking for good lessons in reading Tarot, and I think finally I find one of the best classes.

To end my writting, only I must tell you that I use a deck (a gift from my very best friend) of Marsella major Arcana, I think they are very similar to Rider ones. Aren't they?

I'm feelling very lucky I can learn Tarot with you.
Waiting your reply soon

Best wishes

Heraclia

George

Re: Learn to read Tarot

Post by George » Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:35 pm

Heraclia wrote:Hello,

I'm trying to join the classes on Tarot, as I can't find where I must sign up to join them, I thought it's a good idea to tell it here.

My name is Heraclia, I'm from Spain and I live in Barcelona by the Mediterranean sea. I speak spanish and actually I'm taking a remembering online course of english. Then I hope I can explain my thoughts and feelings well.

After install the program I think I'll start it tomorrow morning or evening. I work from 14:00 to 22:00, very day.

I'm a little tired of looking for good lessons in reading Tarot, and I think finally I find one of the best classes.

To end my writting, only I must tell you that I use a deck (a gift from my very best friend) of Marsella major Arcana, I think they are very similar to Rider ones. Aren't they?

I'm feelling very lucky I can learn Tarot with you.
Waiting your reply soon

Best wishes

Heraclia

follow the link and you will see where to sign up. you'll also see the list of lesson that you will be taking.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=29397

good luck and hope to see you posting soon!  

:smt006

Return to “Learn Tarot”