ultimate happiness

This is main Learn Tarot Forum. General tarot lesson questions and answer can be addressed here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

littleone22

ultimate happiness

Post by littleone22 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:24 pm

I just did a spread called ultimate happiness regarding my relationship situation!  

card 1- What you will get rid of= queen of pentacles
card 2- What i will achieve= six of cups
card 3-What goes with it=five of wands
card 4- What i will bring me luck= eight of cups
card 5- What i will be confronted with=nine of swords
card 6- The solution as a blessing=ace of cups!

Could you help me out with interpreting please!
Also the emperor jumped out when i was shuffling!  Thanks for your time love littleone22 :smt006

chrisdee

Post by chrisdee » Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:15 pm

Hi :smt006  littleone22 Ive had my hands full with my grand-kids for the past week or more if no one helps you out with interpreting your reading by tomorrow ill have a go when I've taken the kids home

Cari

Post by Cari » Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:18 pm

Hi littleone,

I don't know if this will help but here is my interpretation...remember, I am just a beginner thought :)

Could the Queen of pentacles be a part of your personality?  Perhaps you have been too grounded in the material world and need to open yourself more to the emotional or spiritual side of life.

6 of cups...Is the person you are asking about someone from your past that has recently come back into your life, or perhaps someone who will come back from your past.   Maybe you are dwelling too much on the past and can't see what is ahead of you.

5 of wands shows that there is some hardship or struggles associated with this relationship, fights, arguments.

8 fo cups is your need to walk away from a situation that is not productive.  perhaps this relationship is not the best option for you at the moment.  you need to get intouch with your emotions.  You need to step aside for a while and be patient.  If things are meant to happen then they will when they are suppose to but you can't push things even when you want them to happen right now.  

9 of swords seems to indicate that there will be a period of loneliness and sadness that you will need to overcome in order to move forward.  we all have lessons to learn and this could be one of those lessons.

ace of cups once you pass through the 9 of swords, the world will turn around and things will start to materialize.  

It seems that even though you might go through hard times there is a light at the end of the tunnel and you will find happiness and new beginnings.

Let me know if this sounds correct to you.

Light and love
Cari

littleone22

Post by littleone22 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:03 pm

anyone else have other ideas on this reading im still very confused!   any help would be much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!  love littleone22 :smt006

chrisdee

Post by chrisdee » Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:09 pm

Hi :smt006 littleone22
Ive looked over your spread and this is what i got

card 1- What you will get rid of= queen of pentacles :This is a among other things a strong family woman , it is the feeling that you have to be in loving relationship that you have to let go of

card 2- What i will achieve= six of cups :by letting go you will be able to put this to memory and learn from your past relationship

card 3-What goes with it=five of wands:letting go is hard so you will suffer conflicting feelings of knowing its over but not wanting to admitting it to your self

card 4- What will bring me luck= eight of cups:when a love relationship ends you hit bottom before you can work your way up again its when you face up to the relationship being over, that things will get better  

card 5- What i will be confronted with=nine of swords: where relationships are concerned it is are own mind which is are worst enemy it makes things worse by playing are emotional problems over and over again in are heads but as soon as you can face the truth you can stop the replay  

card 6- The solution as a blessing=ace of cups:by letting go you will be open to a new relationship this may start as a friendship

I always take notice of cards that jump out when i shuffle the emperor makes tough decisions for him to jump out i would say that you have a tough decision to make , make it and stick by it

I'm sorry i know this isn't what you wanted to read
but could i still have feed back

Return to “Learn Tarot”