Message from the deck? Please Help!

This is main Learn Tarot Forum. General tarot lesson questions and answer can be addressed here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Cari

Message from the deck? Please Help!

Post by Cari » Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:27 pm

Hi,

I was practice with the cards today and as I was shuffling the Knight of Cups fell out.  I picked it up and did the reading.  It was a simple on card yes/no reading.  After I finished that one reading, I shuffled the cards again and once again the Knight of Cups fell out, but this time the Queen of Cups as well.  Can anyone please tell me what this could mean?  I am not sure and am trying to not be biased about it.  Is this a message about  a romance, or could it be a warning about something?  Please help...

Thank you so much!!!!

chrisdee

Post by chrisdee » Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:12 pm

:smt006 Hi could you tell use what deck you used, also you said it was a yes/no reading it would also help if we new the question you asked :smt115

Cari

Post by Cari » Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:31 am

It's the Rider Waite Deck.  I was thinking about whether or not the guy that I am interested in is interested in me as well.   Right now we are close friends.  We are both water signs, Cancer.

Thanks

chrisdee

Post by chrisdee » Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:04 am

well i can tell you your friendship means a lot to him and that he doesn't pick his friends lightly but also that the bond you have he may share with others as he is an emotional sensitive person and women kind of fall for his type queen of cups you will eventual find this out for yourself if he makes the decision to take your friendship further

sorry i this wasn't a straight yes or no but more of a insight

Cari

Post by Cari » Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:40 pm

Thank you so much.  That does describe him.  I will just have to be patient about it.

Return to “Learn Tarot”