Gem's Tarot Classes - Sign Up & Learn

This is main Learn Tarot Forum. General tarot lesson questions and answer can be addressed here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Gem

Post by Gem » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:05 pm

Hee hee  whoops, The Tarot lessons and Tutorial says no student posts hmm,  so for now I have made a new thread for our feedback http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=24415

It makes it a bit more complicated , will have to have a think < click whirr clonk> &nbsp;see if I can make it easier and clearer.

chrisdee

Post by chrisdee » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:41 pm

Hi can i join too. I read the Celestia Tarot .I have done readings for family and a few people i don't know ,Ive been told I'm pretty accurate but i cant give a indepth reading with out doing lots of different spreads p.s. i have other decks as well but not so ease to read

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:54 am

Hi Chris :) &nbsp;Lovely Tarot set :) &nbsp;everyone is welcome to join in.

renushka2002

intuitive tarot

Post by renushka2002 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:52 pm

Dear gem or any open to anyone on mystic board
How does one read the tarot cards intuitively, will be so greatful for ideas
renushka

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:13 pm

Hi renushka, that is exactly what this course is about :) Have a look at the first part, the beginning and then the homework :)

metvan

Post by metvan » Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:04 am

Hi there, brand new here and pretty clueless about the tarot although Ive been reading up and learning slowly. &nbsp;I have the rider waite tarot and have just ordered the prague tarot. &nbsp;I have the Crowley Thoth tarot as well, but don't use it as much. &nbsp;Crowley freaks me out a bit lol. &nbsp;Looking forward to meeting others who are learning as well!
Michelle

Gem

Post by Gem » Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:10 am

Hi Metvan :) Welcome to Mystic Board and Welcome to the Learn Tarot Forum.

The Rider Waite is the easiest deck to start learning from, to be honest The Thoth deck is very hard, The Tarot of Prague is a lovely deck and will give you lots of insight and enjoyment I bet :)

I am sure you will be very interested in our course, it begins with the thread  http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=80    http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=24415  and then continues over in the Homeworks section, make yourself at home, nose around and any problems just ask.

metvan

Post by metvan » Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:22 am

Thanks Gem. &nbsp;I got a look at it late last night and hope to do some homework of my own over the weekend if I can get a break from work :)
Michelle

daffodil

Post by daffodil » Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:16 pm

May I join in ?

Daff:)
“Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Gem

Post by Gem » Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:31 pm

daffodil wrote:May I join in ?

Daff:)
Yes of course :) &nbsp;Everyone is welcome to join in. Will be lovely to have your input. There's no need to catch up, work at your own pace, &nbsp;anything you need help with please let me know &nbsp;xx

faye

I like to joy you

Post by faye » Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:50 am

hi Gem,

I like to learn how to read the tarot so I wanna join you in your classes.
I'm completely new on this site and I'm not sure if i can find everything i need.

we will see.

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:00 pm

Hi Faye, welcome to MB and to Learning Tarot, if you do get stuck or can't find anything just post and ask or pm me ok and I will help guide you :) Will you be using the Rider Waite? &nbsp;xxxx
Last edited by Gem on Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PelyKat

Post by PelyKat » Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:13 am

Hi Gem, I am also new to the website. &nbsp;I wil be using the Druid Craft Tarot, It is my learning deck. &nbsp;I also have the Sacred Circle (a celtic pagan journey) deck that I normally use for my personal readings. &nbsp;I have some experience, but could always use to learn more, as mine so far is mostly self taught, book learning. &nbsp;While I do have a pocket sized, universal Waite deck, I really don't care for them. &nbsp;So I will use the online card for cross reference to my deck, but will mostly learn to intuit mine.

Thank you for taking the time to teach us.
Blessings to all from an
Agnostic Toltec Hedgewitch!

Gem

Post by Gem » Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:59 pm

Hi PelyKat :) Welcome to MB and to Learn Tarot, The Druid Craft is a wonderful deck, &nbsp;your universal waite is very similar to the Rider Waite we are using althoughs lightly more modern with clearer pictures, so you will do fine. Any questions please ask &nbsp;:)

darrellkb

Hi I am interested your class

Post by darrellkb » Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:31 pm

Hey I am interested in learning how to read and interped the cards , I have a deck of RW and the Universal cards. when do we begin.
for all , one love.

Return to “Learn Tarot”