Samantha's Class 2006

Please note readings given here will be done by tarot students of varying levels with the purpose of improving their skills and knowledge. These practice readings will draw feedback on the style, the card interpretations and overall content.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

bigfatlady888

where to buy?

Post by bigfatlady888 » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:01 pm

Vishwas wrote:oh man if u call being 65 kg fat, then i am obese, lol. anyway, I think the best thing u should do right now is buy a deck of cards.

Otherwise u can search for the images of the cards somewhere & print them out, but it is difficult to do it, so suggest u to buy a deck of tarot cards.
Vishwas,

Shy to ask but I need to know where to buy the cards as I am living in a small town and there is no astrology shop here. I don't really know my way in the city, so can I get the cards through the internet.

Penny

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:05 pm

Yeah there are loads of sites from where u can buy online, search in google & u will find many links to it.

bigfatlady888

Post by bigfatlady888 » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:13 pm

samantha234 wrote:hi Penny!
You are a beautiful person and i can see your light shining from here!  
Samantha,

You are a really nice lady and really full of love. I really like you.

I have a suggestion after being a "headless fly" searching through this class: it might be good for you to start a thread with sticky and indicated the lessons and tutorials in proper order and links. I tried to search by dates but that does not indicated which thread is the oldest. I tried to read by topics but they seems to run in order. Hope this suggestion will help.

Penny  :smt002

bigfatlady888

Post by bigfatlady888 » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:16 pm

Vishwas wrote:Yeah there are loads of sites from where u can buy online, search in google & u will find many links to it.
Vishwas,

I know there are many different decks and they are for different use and different level. Which deck do you suggest that I should buy?

Penny

nicnic

Post by nicnic » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:21 pm

Welcome Penny, and you are by no means fat  :)  :)  you are a blossoming young mother-to-be. As for your tarot cards there are lots of sites on the internet where you can buy them from.

good luck penny :)

bigfatlady888

Post by bigfatlady888 » Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:11 pm

nicnic wrote:Welcome Penny, and you are by no means fat  :)  :)  you are a blossoming young mother-to-be. As for your tarot cards there are lots of sites on the internet where you can buy them from.

good luck penny :)
Thanks nicnic for the kind words, but which deck do you or anyone suggests that I (the newie in tarot) should get?

Penny

samantha234

Post by samantha234 » Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:22 pm

hi Penny! :smt006
Go for the rider-waite tarot which is the one we are using in this class, it is the easiest deck you can buy! Also, go to zooba.com and sign up, you can get your cards for 9.99 there, actually everything is 9.99! Check it out!
I like your suggestion, will see what i can do, i just set it up that way as everyone is at a different level so i thought they could pick and choose where they needed the help. :) If it would be easier for you though, start out with the court cards, they are the hardest to read, associate them with people you already know and it will become easier.  then check out the rider-waite forum, all the meanings are there plus contributions from other readers of meanings that have worked for us. The easiest reading to start with would be the three card reading.
 will number them as soon as i find some time! :) and thank you for the complement! I like you too :smt007
                                                 love and light,
                                                      samantha

bigfatlady888

Post by bigfatlady888 » Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:38 pm

I am a obedient student! I will go to zooba.com and check it out.

Penny

bigfatlady888

Post by bigfatlady888 » Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:06 am

bigfatlady888 wrote:I am a obedient student! I will go to zooba.com and check it out.

Penny
Samantha,

Seems it zooba.com only sells books.  :smt009

Penny

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:48 am

Penny try other sites, I am no expert in tarot, not even a novice. Anyway I would suggest u to go for the raider-waite card, that is a universal one & most preferred by many. let me see if i can find some links for u.

bigfatlady888

Post by bigfatlady888 » Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:42 pm

Vishwas wrote:Penny try other sites, I am no expert in tarot, not even a novice. Anyway I would suggest u to go for the raider-waite card, that is a universal one & most preferred by many. let me see if i can find some links for u.
Thank you so much, Vishwas!  :smt008

Penny

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:14 pm

Have you tried out those sites recomended by nicnic, I think you can get good deals there, and they are reliabal :)

Good luck in the Tarot adventure :)

samantha234

Post by samantha234 » Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:31 pm

hi penny, :smt006
i bought my cards there, they do have decks with the books! :) look under religion and spirituality! :)

kmb

intro

Post by kmb » Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:55 pm

Hi Samantha,
I have been interested in Tarot cards for many years now. I purchased my first set in New Orleans after I was there on vacation with my hubby. I had a reading at that time and wanted to learn more. I can't say I have physic abilities but there have been times when I wonder. When my mother in law died I was in the middle of a dream that we got a phone call that she had died. We were woken up by the phone with my father in law  on the other end telling my husband that his mother had died. The deck of cards that I have is the Aquarian Tarot and I also have the books Tarot made easy and Learning the tarot. I had put the cards and books away and just recently got them back out.  :smt018 So I would love to learn more and look forward to the class.
my biggest hang up right now is how to read the reversed cards!!
Karen

shera69

Post by shera69 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:15 am

Dear Samantha,
I am a 53 year old male from India and wish to join this course. I have Raider Wayte cards, but have never really had a deep look at them.
Hope to have a great learning experience here
Shera

Return to “Learn Tarot - Practice Readings”