Samantha's Class 2006

Please note readings given here will be done by tarot students of varying levels with the purpose of improving their skills and knowledge. These practice readings will draw feedback on the style, the card interpretations and overall content.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

GOBIND AJWANI

tarrot class

Post by GOBIND AJWANI » Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:18 pm

I amkeen to learn tarrot .Kindly register me.
Thanks

GOBIND AJWANI

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:23 pm

Hey GOBIND AJWANI and welcome to the class in Tarot. I am one of your class mates, our teacher Samantha is not online, but she will welcome you later.

You just start to study those articles in Tarot forum and ask question if you ponder on something :)

samantha234

Hi!

Post by samantha234 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:29 pm

Welcome to the class! :smt006  
I have already signed you up so you are all set! Please sign in  when you are here so I can keep track! Mingle, share and have fun! There are a great group of people  in this class and they are all very helpful!  I'm sure you will learn alot!
Don't be afraid to ask questions, that is why we are here. :)

Love and Light,
                                                                                       Samantha

sherry625

Introduction

Post by sherry625 » Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:57 pm

Hello my name is Sherry Smith.  I am starting a Tarot Meet up group here in Louisville, KY.  I know a little about Tarot Cards, but I'm not an expert.  I have several decks: The Rider-Waite Tarot, The Cat, A few other that I can't think of the names for right now.  I have several Tarot Card Programs on my computer.

I also have The Fairy Cards and The Angle Cards.

I want to take a Tarot Card course so that I can teach the people in my group that are not experts new stuff.

Sherry Smith
sherry625@hotmail.com

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:05 pm

welcome sherry :) good to have you here. I am one of your class mates.
The course are mostly a selfstudy class with Samantha as our mentor.
You have done enough in order to sign in, and you can start to study the different topic in the tarot reading forum.
You can also try those diffrent reading assignment we have done.
It's important that we interact with each other, then we will learn faster.. and all is more fun :)

sherry625

Introduction

Post by sherry625 » Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:06 pm

Hello my name is Sherry Smith.  I am starting a Tarot Meet up group here in Louisville, KY.  I know a little about Tarot Cards, but I'm not an expert.  I have several decks: The Rider-Waite Tarot, The Cat, A few other that I can't think of the names for right now.  I have several Tarot Card Programs on my computer.

I also have The Fairy Cards and The Angle Cards.

I want to take a Tarot Card course so that I can teach the people in my group that are not experts new stuff.

Sherry Smith
sherry625@hotmail.com

LadyAquamarina

introduction

Post by LadyAquamarina » Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:48 pm

Hello, I am interested in joining the tarot class.  :) To answer your questions...
have you ever used the cards before? Yes
Are you a novice or an expert? I am quite new.  :)
Do you believe you have psychic ability? Yes, I believe I have some but it is very limited.
What would you like to gain from this course? I would like to further inhance my psychic ability through tarot reading.

samantha234

WELCOME!

Post by samantha234 » Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:36 am

Hi! :smt006
Welcome to the course, sherry625 and ladyaquamarina! :) We are so glad you are here! All the lessons are here in the learn tarot forum, take your time and have fun!! Mingle with the others, we all support each other as a team and we have been known to have a good time! Please sign in every day so i know who's still interested. Thanks!
                                                   Love and light,
                                                         Samantha

pranay

Post by pranay » Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:55 am

Hi samantha!!!!!

I would love to join the learning room!!!!!
I dont have a deck but i have downloaded the software let me tell you this..... I have no experience with tarot reading or tarot cards..for that matter anything to do with physcic abilities.....though i have tried my hand at mind reading....just guessing a card.....looking forward to learnin tarot reading!!!!!!

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:32 am

welcome guys:))

samantha234

Post by samantha234 » Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:16 pm

hi, satanic-pranay!
your all set, the lessons are right there in the learn tarot forum, begin where you like! you'll have plenty of help, too! me and all your classmates will help when you need us! have fun!! :)
                                                    samantha

bigfatlady888

Me too! Me too!

Post by bigfatlady888 » Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm

Hi teacher Samantha and everyone,

I would love to join this tarot class too. I have zero experience in tarot just 5 times of computer doing readings for me. So I guess I will be the slowest and most diffcult to teach too but I am teachable. Another reason that I might be slow is because I am currently pregnant and also about to move back to Singapore (from France currently) in Oct, thus I will have no internet connection for sometime. Hope Samantha can be patient with me. Why I wanted to learn tarot because I like to do readings for myself, I hate to bother others but I love to help others if I can. My interest are feng shui and face reading.

Is there a way I can print out the deck? I like to stare at them on paper and memorize their names first, hopefully soon their meanings too.

By the way, you can call me Penny or bigfatlady as my id suggested. Currently, I am at 65kg from 50kg before my 3 pregnancy including current pregnancy. All those who know me when I was at 50kg called me bigfatlady thus the id is here to stay. I don't mind being called fat as indeed I have put on too much weight (that is the truth).

Cheers,
Penny

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:30 am

oh man if u call being 65 kg fat, then i am obese, lol. anyway, I think the best thing u should do right now is buy a deck of cards.

Otherwise u can search for the images of the cards somewhere & print them out, but it is difficult to do it, so suggest u to buy a deck of tarot cards.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:22 am

hi Penny,
welcome:) i hope u r a better student than me!!
i seem to have zero concentration skills... even though i wnat to do my best!

samantha234

Post by samantha234 » Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:16 am

hi Penny!
:smt006  already signed up! Take your time, this is a no pressure class, everyone goes at their own pace. All the lessons are in the learn tarot forum, and also check out the rider-waite forum where you will find the meanings to each and every card. this is a fun class, and i encourage all to mingle, share and have fun while they are studying.
remember penny, it is not whats on the outside that determines beauty, but how  bright the light shines within. You are a beautiful person and i can see your light shining from here! :)
                                                                     love and light,
                                                                     samantha

Return to “Learn Tarot - Practice Readings”