Tarot Software Question

All discussions - suggestions, bug reports, upgrades, feedback, new feature requests - related to Mystic Softwares goes here. Co-Branding Mystic Softwares discussion also goes here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Lhiya

Tarot Software Question

Post by Lhiya » Thu May 22, 2008 2:20 am

Hallo

I have a Question, i was looking for a Tarot Software and found this one, or rathere these ones and thats exactly the Point i dont know wich one to take

I want to be able to ask questions and lay the tarot cards, dont need dictionary just the descriptions of the Cards.

Also i am a digital Artist, is there a Programm with wich i can turn my Pictures into Cards??

Ah yeah i have pictures of different decks , can i use those so i can choose the deck i want to use??

Hope my questions dont sound to dumm.

Bye Lhiya
Its not the Tarot that gives Answers its the Answer that comes through the Tarot thats in your Heart

Lhiya

Post by Lhiya » Thu May 22, 2008 3:03 am

ah and i forgot, can you do the three card spread with this Programm?? And is the Rider Waite the only Deck to use?? because i dont relly like it.
Its not the Tarot that gives Answers its the Answer that comes through the Tarot thats in your Heart

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:27 pm

this software has the rider waite and the marseilles deck. this program has the three card spread. u can try the share program which has option to add ur own cards and spreads.

Return to “Mystic Softwares”