Tarot reading software programs

All discussions - suggestions, bug reports, upgrades, feedback, new feature requests - related to Mystic Softwares goes here. Co-Branding Mystic Softwares discussion also goes here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Edwin Temple

Tarot reading software programs

Post by Edwin Temple » Tue May 20, 2008 6:45 pm

I have been a supporter of the computer and its software program from its humble beginnings with the  spectrum and onwards.

That said I must state that I have my reservations to useful value of tarot card predicting software programs.
I have been a clairvoyant tarot card reader more many years now, and the talent used to provide someone with an answer to a question based on what cards lay before them takes a long time to learn and predict accurately.

So far I have tried out many forms of software trying to do this and must admit that I am not very impressed with the results so far.If the aim of the software is for amusement value only, such as your daily horoscope in a local newspaper then I see no harm in it,

However I have been shocked to see several online firms trying to sell the software to others as a package that also includes a web site for customers to pay them to have cards read using this software.

The online adverts inform people that they need no understanding of tarot cards just type in the question and let the software do the rest then  sit back and let the money roll in.

I feel very sorry for the person who has contacted such a person thinking an accurate and meaningful reading would be given not knowing that the other person was just pressing a button and parroting of the answers on the screen.

The MB tarot reading software is being tried out and it is to early for me to give an opinion on it just yet but I will keep you posted.

jorolindo

tarot

Post by jorolindo » Fri May 23, 2008 11:52 am

Hi :)
I like this tarot reading software very much!
It is interesting and fun.Like all the prediction software of magic board.
I use the software to entertain people in the virtual world of Second Life.They like it :)
So thank you for this software!

jorolindo

Tarot

Post by jorolindo » Fri May 23, 2008 11:54 am

Thanks Magic board for this software :)

dhav

Post by dhav » Fri May 23, 2008 11:57 am

You Most welcomed Jorolindo. ;-)

Edwin Temple

Post by Edwin Temple » Fri May 23, 2008 6:07 pm

Hi,
Thanks jorolindo for you input on this subject. So you like this as it is interesting.
And you use it to entertain people. But would you value the software for a more serious or professional use?

As I have already stated for entertainment value software of this nature is fine. However using questions most commonly asked by some of my clients I have found the MB tarot reading program to be inconsistent with its interpretations of the questions by giving information that is not relevant to the question or contradicting it's own advice gave. So at the end of the reading there is confusion to the final outcome.

I have been using the reverse card option so far and will shortly try to run the program without this option to see if the reading improves.

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri May 23, 2008 7:31 pm

Edwin, you say you are a clairvoyant and from your post a professional and yet you use a software program to give clients readings? Do you tell them that it is a free program? Do they know you use software?  I can understand that a person might want to evaluate free software but using it to make money is very wrong imho, I hope you donated to Mystic Board for this pleasure.

Mystic Board needs your donations to keep it running free, Please donate HERE

Edwin Temple

Post by Edwin Temple » Sat May 24, 2008 3:28 pm

Hi Gem,

No I do not use software programs to give clients tarot readings, Thats my point. If you read what I have said my posts it  is others that are selling such software as a professional package with website.

My point is that Tarot program software can not give an accurate reading and most only be used for entertainment use. Not professional.

What I am doing at this moment in time is using questions that I have been asked by clients in the past to see if MB software can give a reasonable answer to the question. If it can then I intend to take up the option to Sell Mystic Softwares Online on my web site. Obviously I will not allow any program on my site ( even in an entertainment format) that will worry or offend my visitors.
I hope you understand now Gem?

Gem

Post by Gem » Sat May 24, 2008 3:43 pm

Yep Edwin, you made it Crystal Clear :)

thanks

Edwin Temple

Post by Edwin Temple » Sun May 25, 2008 3:55 pm

Here is my personal view on the program. :smt024

I did not find the reverse card predictions very useful as this tended to break up the flow of the tarot reading and at time's lead to contradictory answers to a question. Bearing in mind this would be only for entertainment in my opinion it would leave the person using the program confused to the outcome.

Not using the above option I found the software gave a more consistent flow to the question asked which lead to a more positive conclusion as a result.

I am not sure why you can only choose major or minor cards before starting the card shuffle, this is something I will be asking as I would prefer the program to use all the tarot deck.

To conclude I think the software program works well and would be a great addition to anyone's web site to attract others to the path of using and understanding how tarot cards work. :smt041

Return to “Mystic Softwares”