I Love Your Software, But......

All discussions - suggestions, bug reports, upgrades, feedback, new feature requests - related to Mystic Softwares goes here. Co-Branding Mystic Softwares discussion also goes here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

seadrenea

I Love Your Software, But......

Post by seadrenea » Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:03 pm

I am hoping you might consider a program that allows me to put my definitions in and be able to pick a spread and the cards I physically draw into something I can print off.

I do all this manually now, but it would be nice to have some kind of program to do it for me.
I did mess around with some javascripting, but I'm not very good at it.
Think maybe? Or would you rather not reveal that much of your program?

Lycona

Post by Lycona » Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:31 pm

I love the idea of being able to do a spread with a click of the button, even if I'm luke-warm on the Rider-Waite deck and really need to download some other decks.  However, nothing replaces a good old-fashioned shuffle and spread of your own.  I've gotten to the point in my own personal deck that I read the cards and only refer to the meanings written down if I think I need more clarifications.  

I always have seen the written meanings as a guide, not written in stone.  If a written meaning doesn't fit in a particular spread, then it isn't meant to be used.  I believe it is very important to get a feel for a deck and see if it "speaks" to you before buying it.  Often, the cards do a pretty good job of telling you what you need to know without any kind of written backup.

Just my opinion.  Decks that I've really liked are almost like people, and they can be tempermental, demanding, joyful, etc, depending on their mood.  I've had my deck just not want to talk to me some days.

Let instinct be your guide.  If the meaning doesn't fit, change it.  You've done so already by writing down the meaning, but even that meaning is not rigid.  Feel what the cards are saying.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:58 am

you can try out our tarot share software that allows you to create your own decks., spreads etc..

http://mysticboard.org/mb ... -and-share

NiTR0_99

Post by NiTR0_99 » Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:03 am

i am going to try it out...thanks swetha

kani

Lenormand cards

Post by kani » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:27 am

hello everyone

i was thrilled with the lenormand software, but it is a pity that the cards are only described in general. i miss the meaning of pairs, such as e.g. heart and fox = lies within a relationship. is there a way to add these functions to the software? or did i miss an option within the spread to obtain this kind of information?

thanks so much for your reply!

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:06 am

Hello,
thanks for your suggestions. will include it the next time we upgrade.

Marcia959

Lenormand Update?

Post by Marcia959 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:03 am

Hi, is there a planned upgrade of the Lenormand software?  I'd like to see the combinations also.  Thanks!

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:04 pm

the upgrades will be done in the coming 3 months.

Return to “Mystic Softwares”