I get this strange error message for the Tarot Reading Software!!?

All discussions - suggestions, bug reports, upgrades, feedback, new feature requests - related to Mystic Softwares goes here. Co-Branding Mystic Softwares discussion also goes here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

farafina

I get this strange error message for the Tarot Reading Software!!?

Post by farafina » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:38 pm

:smt017

Please I need help with the software: MB free Tarot Reading Software v. 1.25

I was happy to receive the unlock code. I followed the necessary steps. I successfully registered. After clicking on "continue", I receive the following pop-up message:

Run-time error '339':
Component 'Comdlg32.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times. I get the same message. Can you please point me to the right steps to take?

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:34 am

In order to investigate your problem, you need to state your operative system, and if you have another version then English installed, please also state your "normal" date format"... ddmmyy or mmddyy...(operative system = version of windows...98,ME,xp....an so on)

This is just for the developer...I myself can't help you....but since the majority of user don't have this fault....we must narrow it to your PC.

farafina

Post by farafina » Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:19 pm

Thank you  ruthobello, I have finally figured out the solution. I was supposed to download the combl32.ocx file.
I is now working.
:)  Thank you fo replying so fast to my question!

:smt006

Return to “Mystic Softwares”