step and procedure to using kabbalah (and 72 names of God) for miracle

All discussions - suggestions, bug reports, upgrades, feedback, new feature requests - related to Mystic Softwares goes here. Co-Branding Mystic Softwares discussion also goes here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ranuhook

step and procedure to using kabbalah (and 72 names of God) for miracle

Post by ranuhook » Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:47 pm

Greeting to everybody in this forum.

I seek to know from the masters in the room steps to the usage of kabbalah, the 72 names of God and precisely any other spiritual formula to bring about instant visible miracles in all spheres of life. I want answers from those who know, who are masters in the art.
the best you can get...

Dr. *Ang-EL*

Miracles?

Post by Dr. *Ang-EL* » Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:33 am

What kind of miracles are You looking for?

Are You ready for a master?

Where are You in Your own studies?
W/Love & respect
i am Your servant/Sibling
Dr. *Ang-EL*

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:45 am

Surely the most obvious miracle is that you are here - right now. Be happy with that, the rest will come, or not but it's not up to you.

Dr. *Ang-EL*

miracles

Post by Dr. *Ang-EL* » Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:44 pm

Most true masters would be most disdainful at Your demand for "instant visible miracles".

You are either coming from a desparate state or a college oriented physical science state where You are looking for proof of the existance of miracles or even the truth of Super science.

In iether case masters all know that mastery takes lots of time & lots of effort. After all each of the 7 days of the Bible (G-d's time), actually took millions of years to grow (evolve). The Bible shows evolution BUT not in the case of humans we were NOT descended from the apes (hence no missing link ever found). There is NO proof that we were (only theory and we all know who has theories: they are just like posterior openings). Maybe this is off the subjetc BUT maybe NOT!!!!!~~

TIME + EFFORT = miracles (what may appear to be instant miracles are not instantaneous).

In either case You would NOT be ready for answers. Most masters would NOT even acknowledge Your request (nor give it a 2nd thought).

Stick around practice what You hear & see and learn (if the impatient You are even still around).
W/Love & respect
i am Your servant/Sibling
Dr. *Ang-EL*

Return to “Mystic Softwares”