COMPLETELY Confused

All discussions - suggestions, bug reports, upgrades, feedback, new feature requests - related to Mystic Softwares goes here. Co-Branding Mystic Softwares discussion also goes here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Lenah

COMPLETELY Confused

Post by Lenah » Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:34 am

Hello, I am new to these forums and also new to this way of messaging. Actually I've never seen this sort of forum before; I've only used AOL Message Boards and Yahoo's Groups. So I hope I am doing this correctly.

Anyway, I have downloaded the MB Tarot Pro Software. Unfortunately, the first tab (the one with the goals on it) is not working. I cannot type anything in any of the boxes. Is there a way I can fix that? Or is there perhaps something I should be doing that I am not?

Will sure appreciate any advice.

Lena

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:24 am

hello,
for the goals, u need to set the start and end time and select add new goal, if i am not mistaken to add ur goal.. try it out and let me know if it works. or u can access the help pages from the software for step by step instructions.

robzone6

Post by robzone6 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:19 am

i wish i could just pay some simple fee & get fully reg. 4 all these progz!!..not sure i understand the hows and whats to reg?!

missbrenda

Me toooo

Post by missbrenda » Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:15 pm

I agree with you....

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:21 pm

there is a way to get the keys by just paying, all you need to do is donate the following amounts to get the keys you require.

Help us to keep server and development of new programs for free.
Donate 5 US dollars and get 1 program key, 10 US dollar gives 3 and 15 US dollars give 5 keys of your choice. (you can use all program for free without reg)

Suzi

missbrenda

thanks...for the info..

Post by missbrenda » Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:29 pm

thank you soooooooooooo much for the info....

Return to “Mystic Softwares”