Questions on Registration and Tarot Software.

All discussions - suggestions, bug reports, upgrades, feedback, new feature requests - related to Mystic Softwares goes here. Co-Branding Mystic Softwares discussion also goes here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Malachai

Questions on Registration and Tarot Software.

Post by Malachai » Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:25 pm

Hopefully someone might help me.

It seems that I must register the MB Tarot software within 45 days, which I would like to, but what's the catch?

I also don't want to register until I'm sure that it is working properly. When I design a spread, and then provide the descriptions for the placement of each card, these descriptions do not appear when I then get a reading from the spread. Why is this?

How do I register anyway?

What's all this about a password?

When creating a new deck, can this be done with images found on the internet? photos?

Am I meant to scan the Tarot decks I have in order to be able to read with them in the program.

Why is it mandatory to share your spread/deck designs with others members? I do not have a problem with this at all, this sounds like fun, I am just curious as to why this is.

What is exporting? What happens to a spread deck once it is exported? All this stuff is new to me.

Why can you select either Major or Minor Arcana, but not both, that strikes me as most odd.

Okay, I suppose that's enough questions for now. I suppose I should have read all the MB blurb more carefully, but I'm not the most technical minded Virgo, and I find it easier to ask.

I just want to know exactly what this software is and what I am meant to do with it before registering, so as not to get anything wrong.

Thanks in advance to anyone who responds.  :smt002

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:08 am

<<It seems that I must register the MB Tarot software within 45 days, which I would like to, but what's the catch?
hello, there is no catch else we wudnt be giving it away for free. we wud just love to have more members on the board:)

<<How do I register anyway?
u can get the details at http://mysticboard.org/register.html
u can register afer u r sure about the software. this will remove the screens that appear at the beginning of the program.

u can use photos if they are in required format used by the program. we ask u to share the deck so that more people can gain from the software.

export a deck is to send a file to someone with whom u wud like to share the deck and who is using the same program.

<<Why can you select either Major or Minor Arcana, but not both, that strikes me as most odd
will look into that

feel free to ask:)
and have fun
swetha

wickedwill

Post by wickedwill » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:50 am

i have this software and i cannot seem to find the button to create my own spread, please tell me where this is.

Return to “Mystic Softwares”