MB Free Runes Reading Software and Birthdate

All discussions - suggestions, bug reports, upgrades, feedback, new feature requests - related to Mystic Softwares goes here. Co-Branding Mystic Softwares discussion also goes here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

EarlofLeicester

MB Free Runes Reading Software and Birthdate

Post by EarlofLeicester » Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:20 pm

Hi

I downloaded the MB Rune Casting software and was just curious about the birthdate requirement.  If I am understanding this correctly - and as a newbie that is not always a safe assumptuion  :smt009  - the use of the runes does not require a birthdate.  Still, maybe there is some connection between runes and astrology, because the cheat sheet in the runes I bought briefly describe each rune and give its corresponding tarot and astrological influence.  I assumed (dangerous word for a newbie, but that's why I am asking!) that the tarot and astrology references were to help people proficient in those disciplines to better come up to speed in runecasting.  Anyway, if anyone knows, and I suspect a lot of you do  :smt003 , I would appreciate some insight.

Thanks!

MoonGoddess

MB Free Rune Reading Software and Birthdate thingimy

Post by MoonGoddess » Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:29 am

I have just recently downloaded that too, and thought the birth date may give the program a better insight on how to read the runes for us.  That is what I asumed but every rune cast I have done so far only tells me the reverse meaning of every rune event the one without any reverse meaning.  I find it very negative and have asked the techs to have a look at the program for me in the tech recommendations and complaints area of this forum.

Another thing for the Birth date I guess goes into the Runic Astrology part of things which I am trying to learn about and only have started.  The Rune master I studied under years ago told me I was born on the Runic half month of Jera, and he had all the astrological charts you name it he had it.

Have you explored your program yet? and are you getting positive as well as negative meanings?  Probably not much help and only raised more questions for you.  I think I will stick to my wooden runes they have never failed me yet... Yee Gods that's technology for you.
May the Goddess enlighten you all, Blessed Be!

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:37 pm

I found the program helpful in understanding the basics but I feel that a rune program (or tarot program) is only so effective and I don't use them. These artifacts are meant to be handled by the user. You need to touch that rune and move your hand over the pile to feel the energy. Pseudorandom number generation on a computer will not do it as well.  I think I blogged on this once, asking a question to 2 different programs and my wooden runes.  The wood was right on the money, the M-B program was not ad, and the other program was way off the mark.  I think programs that just perform calculations alone (like astrology, numerology or biorhythem) are fine because there are no components that you need to touch.

MoonGoddess

Move to Tech forum

Post by MoonGoddess » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:24 am

Yep I'm doing it again, sorry guys.  Thought this better in Tech forum as we can only surmise the answer.

MoonGoddess
(Runes)
May the Goddess enlighten you all, Blessed Be!

pravin20

Divination Softwares

Post by pravin20 » Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:48 am

I found the program good. But tarot programs and prediction are effective or not ?
asdfg

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:20 pm

I guess they give you a guideline.. but you need to take the initiative.

maxdevis

Rune Program

Post by maxdevis » Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:27 am

Hello i download this program this day an d i would lijke to konw it's pssible to translate in other language ? And How !!

Thanks

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:41 am

hello,
the software cannot be translated.

ladyhawke999

Post by ladyhawke999 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:54 pm

The asking for the birthday date could possibly be more related with numerology than with astrology, since It's asked the birthday date but not the birth hour ?
Ladyhawke999

Return to “Mystic Softwares”