Subliminal Results.

All discussions - suggestions, bug reports, upgrades, feedback, new feature requests - related to Mystic Softwares goes here. Co-Branding Mystic Softwares discussion also goes here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:51 am

Hi Karen,

You may want to ask Rhutobello about this. You can actually find him here in this thread.  Mine was not registered when I used it successfully. Why don't you uninstall and get a fresh copy and see if that helps?

Gentle Hugs,

Julie
The Universe Always Keeps Her balance. Lady Karma always shines through the darkness....

karendoherty

thanks

Post by karendoherty » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:18 am

Thanks for that Julie - I have fixed half the problem - I am getting the messages up but still have a problem with the dates in the goals section.

I will ask Rhutobello - is he the site owner ?

God Bless
Kind regards,
Karen
No links in signatures!

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:34 am

He's a site admin. You can PM him too. If he doesn't know the answer, Swetha will.

Gentle Hugs,

Julie

karendoherty

i think its working

Post by karendoherty » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:32 am

well i have been using the subliminal s/w for over a week now and i think it is working.  i programed a new section for my confidence in business and i definately feel more confident when im talking to clients??  i cant wait to see what the next few weeks bring!!!
Kind regards,
Karen
No links in signatures!

Seguralta

Post by Seguralta » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:49 am

It's working for me, but sometimes when I close a program (Word for instance) it stops blinking
so I have to open it an start it over
Does anyone know how to fix it?

thanks

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:12 am

we are working on it.

karendoherty

had to turn s/w off

Post by karendoherty » Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:58 pm

i dont know whats happened but ever since i paid for this s/w its gone funny - it makes my cursor jump all over the screen when im typing and it has become quite annoying - it says to run it on start up and keep it going in the background but i have had to turn it off because in interfears with everything that im doing - please help
Kind regards,
Karen
No links in signatures!

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:32 am

hello,
sometimes it does interfere with other programs. we are working on solving this issue. but most of the times it does not.

Kartick

Divination Softwares

Post by Kartick » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:48 am

Hi all

I am getting better day by day. I used to do affirmation for a long time. But things get slow and some time due to our schedule we tend to go slower. This is a great tool, we are blessed..

Enjoy and achieve goodness.

Care tick
Be happy to make other happy.

MaggieV357

Post by MaggieV357 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:19 pm

Hello Everybody! I downloaded the program yesterday, and after trial and error I think I have finally gotten the right messages. I have suffered from depression for years, but strangely enough I have no self-esteem issues, so the "canned" messages didn't quite fit. I love being able to write my own catagories and messages, and I am very hopeful this will help with my energy level and weight loss. Bless All!
Do, or do not. There is no try.
              -Yoda

myssjayd

Post by myssjayd » Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:03 pm

Hi all,

I have some questions about the software too. Will it still work for my subconscious even if I see the words flashing on the screen? Or do I have to be completely unaware for it to work?

Also, does it use the description part of your goals?

Return to “Mystic Softwares”