Is there A LOSE WEIGHT Software

All discussions - suggestions, bug reports, upgrades, feedback, new feature requests - related to Mystic Softwares goes here. Co-Branding Mystic Softwares discussion also goes here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kanwa

Is there A LOSE WEIGHT Software

Post by kanwa » Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:44 am

Please can somebody help me loose weight. Am a size 14 and still gaining. I dont know what to do about my weight. Am a compulsive eater and does so mostly when am stressed. Is there a software that can help me loose weight easily. If there is none pls if you have any siuggestion on how to loose weight pls let me know. Thanks.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:54 am

You might try subliminal messages software and put in messages that help your brain to avoid "sweets" and "cola" and promote exercises....but in the end it is much up to you, there is no easy way...if it was....someone had done billions of dollars, on it, and obese had been history.

So you have to show that you have a will of your own, if your obese is from illness then your doc might help....if not....you are the one who must change your habit:
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... highlight=

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:03 pm

I just put one of my fighters on one of our diets, he couldn't make the weight for for his next contest - he lost 5kgs (over10lb) in 5 days!

Seguralta

Post by Seguralta » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:15 am

I think you can use the subliminal software
and write some messages like these:
I can lose weight easily
I'm losing weight everyday
I'm getting thinner

Return to “Mystic Softwares”