System Id , Clear as MUD !

All discussions - suggestions, bug reports, upgrades, feedback, new feature requests - related to Mystic Softwares goes here. Co-Branding Mystic Softwares discussion also goes here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Bill Dragon

System Id , Clear as MUD !

Post by Bill Dragon » Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:56 am

Good Evening,

I have downloaded several MB softwares that I will be working to register in the immediate future as I install them. When in the forum postings it says , "System ID, see screen shot below" there is no screen shot below. ON the occasions where the postings do show a "Sample system ID" there is no indication as to how you get this ID . Is this a number marked on the case, available in the software, retrieved by some magick computer command ?  How / where do you get your "SYSTEM ID".

Please clarify this for me (and probably many others).

Also just a thought, if $15.00 will provide five registration keys, how about a $25.00 lifetime fee for a user (tied to user name or email acct)for all current and future software ? Could be good for business now.

Please help with the "How do I determine my System Id" question.

Brightest Blessings,

Bill

HeartWalker

Yeah Me too...

Post by HeartWalker » Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:12 am

What is this system id ? From where do I get it ? It would be nice, if admin gave us clear directions, it would definitely help newbies like us.

I also have some questions, I have downloaded the subliminal message software.Can I use it only in one system ? or can I use it other systems too ? What will happen if I do not register within 45 days ?
Will it stop working ? Can I use this downloaded software to give to my friends ? or do I have to download it afresh every time?

Dear Admin team, please respond to my sincere queries, and take off the bugs, as reported by B.Dragon above.

yours truly

Heartwalker

HeartWalker

This is how you get your registration details.

Post by HeartWalker » Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:45 am

First run your software, in the first page that pops up, there will be a button called register, click on it, then you will be taken to another window, where your system id will be displayed.
There will also be two different  areas for you to enter your name and to enter the code that you get from MBstudy.
I hope this helps you.

yours friendly

HeartWalker
:smt020
Attachments
registration details.JPG
this is where you get your system id.
registration details.JPG (34.57 KiB) Viewed 4030 times

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:24 am

This  link stand on the top of this page....if you read...it is also posted several other places.

http://mysticboard.org/register.html

HeartWalker

Thanks rhutobello

Post by HeartWalker » Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:45 am

I see  it now. I googled it and found out that by running the software, we can find the systems ID.

When ever I run my subliminal mesages sotware, and if I am typin it interfere wth my typing se e 4 urself, I am notable to  type .What is the solution to stop interference frm the software ?

I use XP pro, mozilla 2.0 and 1 GB ram, P4 rocessor.
Pls  help.

Bill Dragon

Thanks !

Post by Bill Dragon » Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:19 am

Thanks to HeartWalker and Rutobello for clearing up the System ID question for me !!!!

Now, does anyone have an answer as to if we can get an unlimited lifetime software license for at fee ? ... I think there is money to be made there ! LOL

Bill

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:36 am

lol.. Bill,
money is secondary...
to be very frank i saw ur post yest... and i was angry and even wrote a post.. but i dont know what happened i closed the window before submitting and now i am glad...i did not post:)
we r trying our best to maintain this site and softwares for free!
so bear with us.. we are open to suggestions and will try to improve our softwares and make them more user friendly.

u can get in touch with Rhutobello regd ur lifetime license:-)

also.. these softwares are free for a lifetime.

HeartWalker

Post by HeartWalker » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:59 am

Dear Swetha,
         I am having this problem when I run Subliminal Messages.
I run it for 2 seconds arrangement and the rest are the same defult settings.
It interferes with my abolity to type, for that split second, whatever message or letters that I am typig ,they don't appear and I haveto press the keys again.
It would be very nice if this bug is fixed, so that I can run it, even when I am typin something.

I saw your reply to B.Dragon, true indeed , these words befit one coming from India, the spiritual capital of the World.
In fact these softwares are already available like Brainpower.com, and you offer it free of cost to those who cannot afford it, and therein lies your spirit of sacrifice.
Jai Hind.I am referring this to all my friends who are able to appreciate this fountai of wisdom and synthesis between science and spirituality.

yours truly
HeartWalker

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:11 am

hello,
ok.. i got u... will see what can be done.
thanks for ur kind words... thats what keeps us going:)
if we can help people.. we have achieved our goal.
keep a look out for more useful softwares!
swetha

daKroNikman

Post by daKroNikman » Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:56 am

yea that link works....^

Rhutobello

Re: Thanks !

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:05 am

Bill Dragon wrote:T
Now, does anyone have an answer as to if we can get an unlimited lifetime software license for at fee ? ... I think there is money to be made there ! LOL

Bill
In fact it is not :)

First.....you can use all our program for free as long as you want....there is no need to register it. The key only takes away the nagging screen and in some program open up for save or print , it will not open up for other thing...so you have the full working product.

Our main purpose to ask you to do it and to post in our forum to get the key is that you shall discover what "Gold mine" the forum is is you have an interest in the subject. Here you meet people from all over the world who have same interest and that discuss and help other people in need.

If you look at the whole picture and look at the price asked...I think you must understand that this is more from enthusiasm and care...then from the wish to make money.

Return to “Mystic Softwares”