The Wild Divine - a biofeedback game from Deepak Chopra

All discussions - suggestions, bug reports, upgrades, feedback, new feature requests - related to Mystic Softwares goes here. Co-Branding Mystic Softwares discussion also goes here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rohiniranjan

The Wild Divine - a biofeedback game from Deepak Chopra

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:13 am

Dr. Deepak Chopra has promoted (probably financed too) a series of computer games that are based on biofeedback principles. Available in different packages, one gets hardware, known as the magic stone (an interface) with one end going into the USB port on your computer and the other end has three finger tip electrodes that measure the GSR and heart rate changes and these signals are processed and fed back into the computer and you can control the game elements through that. Clever concept! There are several games which are essentially exercises that help you relax in a controlled manner and there is a neat utility that graphs the squiggles and responses as well. The passages and WD II and healing rhythms and particle game are some of the games available.

I do not know if the module is 'closed' or not but if not, perhaps other programmers may look into it to provide games that can utilize the hardware. I have a feeling that it is going to be quite popular as time goes. Everyone needs a break from stress which seems to be mounting up and up, perhaps correlated with price of gas (petrol)!!

RR

susanna

Post by susanna » Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:22 am

Hi,
Yes I agree, journey to wild divine is amazing.
I have it on my website and blog because I think that everyone can benefit from it. It is a great game and it really is exceptional as a biofeedback tool.
I really would love to see more games come out similar to this. It would start a whole new genre of entertainment!

Namaste,

Susanna

mysticcrystal

Post by mysticcrystal » Tue May 08, 2007 6:53 am

Where did you all purchase the game?

MysticCrystal

susanna

Post by susanna » Tue May 08, 2007 8:16 am

hi mystic crystal.

click on my profile and send me a message, and i will send you the link to wild divine.
I dont want to break any forum rules and post a site address in the threads.

namaste,

susanna
<edited> Link has been removed. Please see http://mysticboard.org/mediakit.html to add link to signature.

joylynne

Post by joylynne » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:53 pm

So glad to read this post. &nbsp;I have looked into it, and it is awesome.
Thank you all as I never had heard of it xxxxxx

Return to “Mystic Softwares”