Interpretation Of Ten of Pentacles - Upright - Minor Arcana

The Rider Waite Tarot Deck - Discussion and cards explained.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Tarot

Interpretation Of Ten of Pentacles - Upright - Minor Arcana

Post by Tarot » Tue May 16, 2006 12:58 pm

Ten of Pentacles - Upright

Minor Arcana

You will have a stable family life. You may come into good fortune or may acquire property. This card signifies financial and emotional stability. You will be affluent and rich. There may be a family reunion.

Let's hear your interpretation of the card...

nicnic

Post by nicnic » Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:23 am

This is where we all want to be. Financially secure and having job security. Security for you family. It shows with forward planning and hard work, we can get there.

This is a time where you feel your family is complete. You are not only financially secure but you are secure in knowing that you have a loving family around you. You value the great family traditions that you share with your family. There is and abundance of love surrounding you.

You may be attending a family gathering of some kind.

xiyang

Post by xiyang » Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:08 pm

I have to study more about Pentacle card. Bad :(

xiyang

Post by xiyang » Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:37 am

Hey, I am here again.

I just done a Celtic spread, and I have 10 of pentacles at position 6 (the future)

It is a financial stable family picture. The family has stable and abundant incoming source. It is good signal for career or business question. it represents successful business operation or partnership, progress in the career enhancement.

However, it is a family picture, I feel it is lack of family affinity and harmony, coz the financial issue is more priority.

serenaluna

Post by serenaluna » Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:34 pm

This card will most of the time be positive, and depending on where it is in your layout, and what cards are surrounding it, will be the ultimate reading.  But, when this card comes up with 2 negatiave cards, which happened to me a few times, means that this person will recieve money, and have the best luck in the very near future.  But, it will be caused by a negative.  Ex. inheridance, law suit, etc..  Normally I found this card to bring about much family happiness in the past, and the person has a very good outlook on life itself.  If surrounded by positive cards, and upright cards, Luck will follow this person always. Have you ever knew a person who always has a smile and nothing bad seems to happen to them, well that is what I see.

Zara Arush

Post by Zara Arush » Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:15 pm

nicnic wrote:This is where we all want to be. Financially secure and having job security. Security for you family. It shows with forward planning and hard work, we can get there.

This is a time where you feel your family is complete. You are not only financially secure but you are secure in knowing that you have a loving family around you. You value the great family traditions that you share with your family. There is and abundance of love surrounding you.

You may be attending a family gathering of some kind.
Hi, I am a newcomer here, but I hope I have some understanding of Tarot already.  I guess any time the true meaning of a card 1) depends on the question we ask about, 2) depends on the surrounding cards.  The same is with 10 pentacles, but it is one of the best cards, I think.

Best wishes,
Zara

Return to “Rider Waite Tarot”