Do u believe in Daily Horoscopes

Check your daily horoscope here, before beginning your day.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Do u believe in daily horoscopes?

Yes
42%
No
14%
Sometimes
44%

Total votes: 403

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:02 am

swetha wrote:but what if ur rising sign and sun sign give u opposite predictions??
Again much to do with the reader and the chooise you do.

I believe more and more that we the whole time stand before a crossroad, which at least have 2 possibillityes. I don't think both of them lead to the same conclution, therfore you have to accsept opposite predictions:)
The hard thing to do is to choose the right path all the time, but if we look bright on it, it's from our fault we leran as much:)

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:05 am

true:)) the ultimate choice is ours:))
and as i always say... right and wrong are relative.. what is right to u may be wrong for someone else:))

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:33 am

So true...so true

I always try to think it like this.
Collect a class of 20 from around the word, give them the project to write down the 10 bad thing to do.
I think you will recive a lot of diffrent answears:)
So in the end, good and bad is not finite, it's the sum of what people think and their traditions.

Now several will point out the word of God. I allways believe that your belief is yours and not for me to blame.
But I strongly believe the person who go around in his/her liftime trying to do good to other people, but never go in church, is much more worth then those who run to church often, ask for forgiveness, then back to the street, working for it's own ego.
And if we look on all those great religons out there, how can you say 1 is right the other is wrong?  If it was so at least 75% of us would go to "hell", what sort of God is that?
Hehe better stop....wrong place for the topic:)

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:27 am

true..isnt it easy to get carried away from daily horoscopes to God:))

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:15 am

Yep I agree, how about we start ranting about the god in a different post then?? :).

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:20 am

ohhh....be carefull....religion is one of the most dangerous topic to discuss....the feelings are great...and few are willing to rethink.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:38 am

Rhutobello, if u see below my name it says "The Controversial Enigma", I honestly don't care if ppl think I am wrong about talking or critizing God or religion. I am a human & I have my own views about it. & I have every right to talk about it.

Yet, as u said there are some ppl who will acts like the asses they are & not respect other ppl's views & opnions. & I honestly don't care about them.

NoobixCube

Post by NoobixCube » Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:44 am

I don't often believe in daily horoscopes.  I do give them some credence, but only in a very vague general sense.  My own theory is it may have been an early way of predicting someone's life by their biorhythms, and as such isn't entirely accurate, because to accurately map out your biorhythm you need your time of birth, not a vague idea of what part of the year it was.
Johnny was a chemist's son, But now he is no more.
What Johnny thought was H2O, Was H2SO4.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:45 am

okay...I see your point...and I too....even if I believe in a higher power...must say that true discussion is the only way we can grow. To be among people that have the same opinion all the time make you narrow and shut out much of what is gooing on....hehehe new topic maybe:):)

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:48 am

Well, the "truth" is, or my belief is....if the horoscope is done the right way like Tarot and other prediction tools, it shall build the recipent up. It shal give posetive advices and if followed will give the person a richer life. To predict doom and downfall is a dumb way to use this tool, becaus mankind is able to do that themself!

NoobixCube

Post by NoobixCube » Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:51 am

Doomsday predictions are solely the domain of politicians, in my opinion.  I just thought of another minor quibble about daily horoscopes:  Have you ever noticed how different newspapers have different horoscopes for the same day, that aren't even related in the vaguest of fassions?  Most people are following horoscopes put forward by frauds, unless they either do their own horoscopes or get them from a trustworthy source.  In other words, not the bloody newspaper :P
Johnny was a chemist's son, But now he is no more.
What Johnny thought was H2O, Was H2SO4.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:56 am

hehehe....most horoscopes is done ny PC. I agree that we can handle a lot of possible variance that way, but I don't believe in them.
It must be done by people that know what they are dooing. People have what PC never can have....feelings....thats why I don't like Readings in Tarot done by PC either....they can give meanings of the card....but miss out important impulses:) Again only my opinion:)

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:12 am

Rhutobello wrote:Well, the "truth" is, or my belief is....if the horoscope is done the right way like Tarot and other prediction tools, it shall build the recipent up. It shal give posetive advices and if followed will give the person a richer life. To predict doom and downfall is a dumb way to use this tool, becaus mankind is able to do that themself!
I agree on all three points Rhutobello. We need to dissuss & share to grow.

Yeah mankind is enough to do their own doomsday predictions we don't need more from these horoscopes. But I have seen some rather good ones in the paper almost everyday.

& even though it says for the entire Aquaruis (or anyother sign for that matter), most of it has usually come true. I will give u this example. In yesterday's newspaper the Daily Prediction for Aquarius was: "You will find it hard to express yourself clearly, & you need to put in a lot of effort to meet your goals. Enthusiasm can wax & wane. Negative alignment can cause disruption in your personal life, & you may feel a little unsettled. Your day may be spoilt by some disappointements."

Now I always find it hard to express myself clearly to others, almost everything I say comes out the wrong way or sounds rude, so that was not a surprise. Enthusiasm was fully down, a bit up while playing basketball otherwise down the whole day. Thank god, there was no negative alignment yesterday. & yes by 4:30 pm, I was disappointed, by a news which did shake me a bit & I felt really bad (there is no shame in showing ur vulnerabilities, a lesson which I hope to teach to all Aquarians).

So most of it did come true, & there are days when it doesn't come true too.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:17 am

Rhutobello wrote:hehehe....most horoscopes is done ny PC. I agree that we can handle a lot of possible variance that way, but I don't believe in them.
It must be done by people that know what they are dooing. People have what PC never can have....feelings....thats why I don't like Readings in Tarot done by PC either....they can give meanings of the card....but miss out important impulses:) Again only my opinion:)
Well that I agree, even AARCANUM did some readings for me using a tarot software & i have to say that they were good, but it opened up more questions than answers given. he did ask me a lot of questions before I could identify couple of things & ppl in the reading. But there were & still are many questions still unanswered, after that reading.

But other than that, I got a personal Daily Horoscope done for me personally, from a site, & I have to say that most of what it has said has come true. It was for a month & most of what it predicted, is what has happened or what I have done.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:19 am

Yes...yes.....but that is the glory of life...the magnitude of people born inside your sign...my sign...you can't believe that all inside a sign behave the same way, therfore some hit you today...and it's just like you told...I am sure when you feel it's wrong...other feel it's right....lol...ohhh chackle of language!:(

Return to “Daily Horoscope”