Do u believe in Daily Horoscopes

Check your daily horoscope here, before beginning your day.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Do u believe in daily horoscopes?

Yes
42%
No
14%
Sometimes
44%

Total votes: 403

tsmurphy

yes i do believe

Post by tsmurphy » Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:02 pm

I am not too sure if this is what i am suppose to do i am new at this but yes i strongly believe in horoscopes./

devmirdula

Post by devmirdula » Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:49 am

i believe in horoscope,and iam very much interested in learning about them.
dev

snufile

i get an email everyday about my daily horoscopes

Post by snufile » Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:05 am

Although I know they are not true, i just like to read to see if it predicts how my day will go out. I know too superstitious. But it makes my day..:-)
PKGI

wewek57

Re: yes i do believe

Post by wewek57 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:34 am

tsmurphy wrote:I am not too sure if this is what i am suppose to do i am new at this but yes i strongly believe in horoscopes./
There is nothing wrong in Believing in horoscopes just as long you know what your priorities in life are and your obligations. The most important of all is you don't step on other people.

LOUIE

wewek57

Do you believe in horoscope!

Post by wewek57 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:43 am

I believe in horoscope because I use them as a guide so I can go along with my daily activities without any roadblocks and arrive at making the right choice to go forward for that day.

tw96754

Do u believe in daily horoscopes

Post by tw96754 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:35 am

This is a very difficult question. If you believe in God, the advice is to leave everything in his hand and do your duty.  God is in control of everything.  Then why should we believe in daily horoscope.  But when miseries come into our life and when we are not getting the desired reply from God, for a moral support we console ourself by saying my time is not good that is the time we believe in daily horoscopes.  The belife in daily horoscopes is relative.
Alummoottil

EmeraldWings

Post by EmeraldWings » Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:43 am

I believe in them to a point. They're not always right.... but almost always.
At least for me. :smt003

richaj_13_9

Post by richaj_13_9 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:24 pm

it never happens according to what is written in daily horoscope

heavenly7073

Daily Horoscope

Post by heavenly7073 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:05 pm

Yes, I most definetly do believe in daily horoscopes.  I have my favorites that I read each day and take the wisdom offered to me and try to incorporate it into my daily routine.  I also pull one Tarot Card each morning and compare it with what my horoscope has to say.  My Universe has not let me down yet.
Love, Peace & Light - Celeste

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:37 pm

yeah most of the time they are accurate i swear sometimes they stalk me lol

Stagsinger

Post by Stagsinger » Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:09 am

Yes, I do. Every little bit helps to shape each persons day. A little advice at the beginning of the day....either positive or negative can help you decide how to handle your day.
Stagsinger

nisha26

Post by nisha26 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:18 pm

I sort of do most days, depending on how the day is expected to unfold. I especially like the ones that break the elements up and then give a brief prediction on each of these.

marlene duncan

sometimes I believe

Post by marlene duncan » Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:22 am

I read the horoscope in my newspaper every week. I don't believe in reading them every day. It is just too overwhelming and you just have to get on with everyday living.
behappy!

Jutza98

My View of Daily Horoscopes

Post by Jutza98 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:58 pm

Here is the way I look at the daily horoscopes.  First of all we are all individuals, and we don't all have the same exact things happening in our lives at the same time on a daily basis.  That being said, I read my daily horoscope to see if anything has connected with things going on in my life.  Sometimes things are right on with what is happening, and sometimes it is not.  I read for any extra insight I might obtain, and I take what applies to me, and go on about my day.  I look at reading my daily horoscope as I do anything in life.  If there is something you can use from a group or whatever, use it, and leave the rest behind.  :)  :smt002
"You cannot speak up for yourself when you are six feet under, so do it while you still have a voice." by Me!

HelenT

I do not believe

Post by HelenT » Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:18 am

No, I don't believe in daily popular horoscopes for everybody. Personal horoscopes - it's another deal. I looked thru my bookmarks for some old but still actual article I found on biorhythm's site:

You can find any number of horoscopes in the matter of seconds, starting from the general horoscope for that day to a specific horoscope about tying shoelaces for the whole year for Taurus born in the year of a Wood Rooster.

What do such horoscopes promise? Anything under the blue sky. Today they promise you a win in lottery, tomorrow - the love of your life.

Nice, isn't it?

Return to “Daily Horoscope”