Do u believe in Daily Horoscopes

Check your daily horoscope here, before beginning your day.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Do u believe in daily horoscopes?

Yes
42%
No
14%
Sometimes
44%

Total votes: 403

ekjbhat

Do you belive in daily horoscope?

Post by ekjbhat » Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:12 am

Yes because it gives the beliver strength in doing his duties.Though sometimes it gives negative results positive things are more.Sometimes it helps to take remedical measures.
                                                                                   ekjbhat

hornedtoad

Sometimes

Post by hornedtoad » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:54 pm

I read it often at the end of the day, to see how accurate it was. Sometimes it's right, sometimes it not.

artim.tb

Post by artim.tb » Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:31 am

i don't belive it coz it crazy to believing such of thing. our lives are more than horoscope. i prefer do something else than to watching my horoscope.
mtr

datharam

Post by datharam » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:09 am

no i dont. i think the daily horoscope is for entertainment more than any thing else.
god bless all

ekjbhat

Daily horoscope

Post by ekjbhat » Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:12 am

Dear friend,
                   Surely I belive in daily horoscope. I dont think it will change any bodys routine life as the prediction in news paper are general and not to the minute point.If you want it so clear you have to consult a good astrologer daily.So it is not possible and you have to satisfy yourself in what you got.
                                              With regards Brotherly yours
                                                         ekjbhat (Makara)

Solign

I'm half and half.

Post by Solign » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:32 am

I sometimes believe in horoscopes. I have them emailed to me daily and i do read them. However, I don't base the rest of my day around what they say might or might not happen.
From the sceptics point of view, they could just be random predictions made. Think about it, there are bound to be hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people belonging to each particaular star sign worldwide, if they keep making random predictions, they're bound to get it right for at least one person.
However, I have had days where I've waited until the end of the day to read my horoscope and it has bore an almost uncanny resemblance to what has happened that day.
So whether I'm a believer or not, not sure as there are arguments for and against wherever you look. But it is nice to read them and hope that things will go right for you as it says in your horoscope.

movli

do u beleive in daily horoscopes

Post by movli » Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:02 am

Sometimes, the situation warrants me to check my daily horoscope when my bio rhythm turns down to a lower side.

do anybody can advise me as to how to overcome the lower biorhythm

gsuresh16

Post by gsuresh16 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:18 pm

yes,i belive in daily astrology,because i experiensed many times
hello i am working as a govt teacher
i am practical and simple.
i read the litterature of swami rakrishna paramahamsa.

druid

Do you believe in daily horiscopes

Post by druid » Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:53 am

:smt006 In general, in a broad sence yes. I read between the lines to give myself  an idea of the enery influence. I do not take it literally.
Usually for me it is a sign post of disposition.

Nyxgazer

Post by Nyxgazer » Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:36 pm

Actually, i'm not sure. Most because the most 'readings' are just random things people say to earn money. =/
If you cant chane your mind, are you sure you still have one?

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:07 pm

I know they never work for me because I always read them late and they have nothing to do with what has been going on in my life. A natal chart is something else and it does reflect the way I am, but I do believe most people who are paid to give a daily horoscope know as much about it as many high-price-phone-call Tarot readers. They just need to make a living, so while there are people ready to pay... I am not against people earning their bread. Times are hard on everyone.
Sunshine from the islands of eternal spring ;)

sindhuma

Post by sindhuma » Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:54 am

surely astrology has affect in day to day life
sindhu

anas

Post by anas » Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:33 am

I dunno... for me, i feel that tarot is more accurate than the daily horoscopes. That's just an opinion

:smt006

Andypants

Post by Andypants » Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:28 pm

I believe if a person seeks answers about themselves they will be lead to a place with those answers, we find what we seek. If you are mearly looking out  of interest and not really expecting anything special, you will come across information that will fill that purpose.
Occasionally you can come across information useful to you unexpectedly, i consider this a helping hand to encourage me to lift my expectations in my ability to find what i want and need. It's also inportant to be realistic. Some days you are just ment to chill, and cannot find what you want.

mermaidgirl03

reply to do you believ in daily horoscopes

Post by mermaidgirl03 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:38 pm

:smt006 Well, I answered yes. I do not believe you should limit oyourself to one reading, but seek several, and take what you want. We also need to look at other readings as the  I-Ching for specifics and throw a tarot spread for other aspects. All in all they are fun and can hit right on . Thanks!
learn as much as you can, then teach to as many as you can

Return to “Daily Horoscope”