Do u believe in Daily Horoscopes

Check your daily horoscope here, before beginning your day.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Do u believe in daily horoscopes?

Yes
42%
No
14%
Sometimes
44%

Total votes: 403

AnnCybr

Post by AnnCybr » Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:50 pm

:smt006 I have not found the horoscope to be very far off the mark in a general way. I enjoy getting an idea about my day. So yes. :) :) :) :) :)
Love and light
Annie

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:18 am

i guess u r the first positive person who believes in them:)))

Jamar

Post by Jamar » Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:51 am

I read them daily, sometimes they relate to me, although not very often. :smt002
Enlightenment is within each of us - seek and you shall find Love & Light - Jamar
www.divine-intuition.co.uk

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:24 pm

I noticed recently that 9 times out of 10 my horoscope gets it right....... :smt002
Love and Light, :smt008 :smt060
:::Aelis:::

Usui Reiki and Seichim master

ShellyVa

Post by ShellyVa » Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:24 pm

Yes, a daily read of horsescope can be clarifing of things

AMANUSH-FORCE

Post by AMANUSH-FORCE » Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:23 pm

Daily astrology is the biggest crap in the world

Gillian

Daily horoscopes

Post by Gillian » Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:46 pm

With there being only 12 "general" astrological signs, it would be hard to expect 1/12th of the world's population (under each sign) being catered for, the same message for each sign.
However, they were never meant to be predictions. They're a good method of "touching base" with self and remembering the important things as one progress through the day, through the year.
I rarely find anything more than reminders of something I am good at putting off.

Gillian

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:22 am

thats very true Gillian.. but i still wonder how thsi concept of horoscopes came into being?

Gillian

Daily Horoscopes

Post by Gillian » Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:00 am

I think it started with the need for objective guidance from people who don't necessarily know the intimacies of your current anxiety, but whose non-judgemental comments remind you where you're at, where you're going etc.
I recently decided, after trying to sell my house for about 18 months, that I needed to "re-present" my property in a different way - it's now de-listed for a few months to change curtains, lighten and brighten the rooms, realign furniture, sort, pack and store some personal and non-essential belongings better, restore some resemblance of order, and present a perception of ease, comfort and pleasentness about my immediate environment.
It's hard living in the home that you're trying to sell and have everything about you - I've seen some people live for ages under extreme stress because they were told to clear out their homes for a better market presentation, and they missed their personal "treasures".
It just so happens that my "stars" have been hinting at a major change in lifestyle.

I intend to present my place as an easy, calm place in which others could start a new home, surrounded by bright and cheerful homeliness within a peaceful, unique and attractive environment.
Also, recent changes to property/tax regulations will realize a change in market expectations!

Gillian

Austin

Post by Austin » Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:11 am

I believe in any horoscopes because it is derived from astrology. Just because I might not be able to relate what it says about Libras one day doesn't mean a different Libra will feel the same way. That's called the open-mind approach and I have related some to my life (I'm not that big into them) but usually never take the advice. I just like to know others know what's going on in my life, even if it's just "some idea".
ૐૐૐૐૐૐૐૐૐૐ
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Austin

Post by Austin » Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:15 am

On another note, I don't know when or where but I do know that the concept of horoscopes came into play because the astrologer COULD! It boils down to the God-concious: logical "guess", "guess" in some cases, logical in all.
ૐૐૐૐૐૐૐૐૐૐ
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Starchipper

Post by Starchipper » Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:35 pm

I believe in Astrology because when it is right I become forewarned well in advance. Not always correct though. So I not only read my own Astrological sign but also that of my family and friends signs as well. You can get a better understanding of life through Astrology.

danamariana

Post by danamariana » Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:48 am

I belive in daily astrology, sometimes. It is curious that I am cancer and usualy the corect prediction is the one for libra. I wander why...

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:44 pm

i think u shd find out what ur moon sign is too.. maybe u r a Libran by moon sign.
check it out

queensoft

not really

Post by queensoft » Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:47 pm

Daily horoscopes are very general, maybe they can help boost your morale, but personalized horoscopes are way better.

Return to “Daily Horoscope”