Advertising

Advertise your event, conference, workshop, or website. Place your ads here to offer your services, affiliate programs and such. Trade/buy/sell related links, cross-linking because it is critical SE placement. Please post our link in your website if you plan to post your link here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

acknchip

Advertising

Post by acknchip » Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:42 am

What's the best way affordably to rpomite your services?

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:52 am

I'd say pay-per-click ads on google and yahoo. costs a *minimum* of 5 cents and 10 cents respectively per click and you can bid upto $50 per click.

banners which used to be main form of ads once upon a time is now used more for brand building. and most people have turned banner-blind, if you ask me.

another good way to get *free* advertising is join forums like these and participate regularly... i would call this soft selling - with long term benefits. once people see you around and can judge your reading style - by your speech, mannerism, free advice given to members etc etc. they come to like it they will keep coming back to you for more.

there are several other ways ... but the above methods usually work best.

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:55 am

yes i might also add that if you do choose to use pay-per-click ads then it is always better to have/own your own domain and have your own paid hosting. and it doesnt cost much these days to have them.

if you wanna know more... let me know.

Return to “Advertisements - Link Exchange - Offer Services”