Reading request from lilianagonz

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

lilianagonz

Please help! Am I manglik?

Post by lilianagonz » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:57 pm

Please help me with some remedies for my issues with money and marriage. Even though I had very good jobs $  I always end with money problems and losing values purchased during good times (house, jewelry, cars, etc). I am losing the faith because I have tried everything in my hands to avoid the lack of money with no succes.

My marriage is not good, I am the one who pays for everything because my husband is always sick (he says that, but Im tired of that). We have no kids, but I think I wouldnt be able to give him a good life because the money  issues is really severe.

My husband and I are going to start  separates  lives, and we are in the process of being evicted from our rented home for bring two months behind on rent payment. I cant continue  in this situation, please  bring some hope to my life.

At this point , I just want to see light in my future.

my birth date is:  sept 12, 1968, time: 11.59 am, place: Los Mochis, Sinaloa, Mexico.

husband birth date:  Dec 23, 1968, time: 3 pm,   place: Ciudad Madero, Tamaulipas, Mexico.

I would  really appreciate your help !

jerry

Post by jerry » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:23 pm

I always end with money problems and losing values purchased during good times (house, jewelry, cars, etc).
Sometimes, you will be happy if you view from the different situation. You may think the money you lose because you owed them from past lives.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”