please help, complete distraught and broken

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

suryagal9

please help, complete distraught and broken

Post by suryagal9 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:37 pm

Hello,

My problem is related to my marriage. I have two kids, been married for over four years now. Before me and him got married, (arrange marriage), my parents matched our kundlis. and scored 28 points. During our four year marriage, we have never got along. His parents living far away right now created so many differences. We fight so much that despite living together, we dont talk to each other sometimes for over a month. He is always finding ways to hurt me, and admits as well that he just wanted me to get mad. I just dont understand why he does what he does. He never understands me. I expected so much from this marriage, but all my dreams were shattered. now I dont even expect anything, but just want to live peacefully for sake of our children. but still he has his moods. He will stop talking to me all of a sudden. and thn again he will start to talk. it is weird.

NOW DILEMMA IS: He just recently found out his birthday that they he uses on his passport is not his actual birthdate. His real birthday is

August 5th 1982 time: 5:05am, Place, Jalandhar Punjab

And mine is

September 22nd, 1985 time: 5:15am, place Jalandhar punjab

Are there any remedies that I can do to have a little peace in my life. I feel like I been fighting a battle all my life and this is the new episode. I want a break. If it wasn't for my kids I would have run away or something.

Please this is a humble request, any input into this matter is appreciated.

Thank you

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: please help, complete distraught and broken

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:08 pm

suryagal9 wrote:Hello,

My problem is related to my marriage. I have two kids, been married for over four years now. Before me and him got married, (arrange marriage), my parents matched our kundlis. and scored 28 points. During our four year marriage, we have never got along. His parents living far away right now created so many differences. We fight so much that despite living together, we dont talk to each other sometimes for over a month. He is always finding ways to hurt me, and admits as well that he just wanted me to get mad. I just dont understand why he does what he does. He never understands me. I expected so much from this marriage, but all my dreams were shattered. now I dont even expect anything, but just want to live peacefully for sake of our children. but still he has his moods. He will stop talking to me all of a sudden. and thn again he will start to talk. it is weird.

NOW DILEMMA IS: He just recently found out his birthday that they he uses on his passport is not his actual birthdate. His real birthday is

August 5th 1982 time: 5:05am, Place, Jalandhar Punjab

And mine is

September 22nd, 1985 time: 5:15am, place Jalandhar punjab

Are there any remedies that I can do to have a little peace in my life. I feel like I been fighting a battle all my life and this is the new episode. I want a break. If it wasn't for my kids I would have run away or something.

Please this is a humble request, any input into this matter is appreciated.

Thank you

Just by going through your chart (as his seems unreliable birth detail), what I find is that the 7th. lord, sani is darakarak in the 4th. house aspecting Ul & A7.
Also Darakarak Sani is in the 4th. of atmakarak, Mars.

Now these are certainly challenges in marriage.

Was the marriage in the second half of 2009 or around this at least?

It seems only 2021/22 can give some long term relieving situation.

I await your comments/more details if required.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

suryagal9

Post by suryagal9 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:51 pm

Thank you sir for your reply

It was second half. December of 2009. 2nd december. I tried to leave him last year but he just wont let me go. He kept on begging me to stay. We have two kids so I do understand the need to be together. If I keep my self away from him and not talk to him, he will start to pacify me. If I make up my mind he confuses me. For some reason deep down I know it wont last. our relationship wont last. After losing my brother and my dad, I have no one to talk to, who can help. My mom has been grieving my brother. She does help, stands strong, but coming from a society where divorce is considered a taboo she does get hesitant, also she feels that if she supports me, it might harm my life. and without my dad now she dont feel as strong.

Nothing feels worse thn being in a situation that you just can't control. On top of that my mother in law is coming to stay with us and she is whole another drama. :(

being with him itself is a challenge. a person that i just cant understand. He has mood swings like a woman. He is not the type of person that you can cook and make happy. He just is not happy. I am sure it must be difficult for him to be with me as well.

Last year he started to call his ex-girlfriend. talked to her for two months and when I found out, I just wanted to leave him. because for two months he kept fighting with me, and treated me like crap. and when I found out about him calling her, he changed. he started to be nice. I can see the writing on the wall, but I am very confused. I pray every day that I dont go into depression because of all this, because I have two kids to raise. they mean the world to me.

Thank you for listening, hope you can give me some light on this situation.

suryagal9

Post by suryagal9 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:55 pm

and his birthdate is real August 5th 1982 time 5:05am, Jalandhar. His mom actually saw his birth kundli two months ago, which she had been hiding away somewhere. I was furious. and wanted to confront her, but thn thought why bother, she will instigate him more, and we will have another fight. I try to avoid the fights as much as possible.

raj_sinha1122

Post by raj_sinha1122 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:41 pm

There 2 points worthy of consideration:

1) You are Manglik and Venus is severely afflicted in your chart. Moreover, this Venus rules your Upapada Lagna (for marriage) and is placed in 8th Navamsa. So Venus is the planet that needs help.

2) Saturn in transit is over your Arudha Lagna and will soon transit the 4th house which causes certain amount of turmoil in married life. However, the alliance will be strong enough to last this phase.

Talking of remedies, as I stated earlier Venus will have to be propitiated. Please start fasting on every Friday from Sunrise to Sunset, continually for at least 1 year. Fasting is important for your marriage problems as I cannot prescribe any gem stones in your case.
Regards,
Raj Sinha
Vedic Astrologer

suryagal9

Post by suryagal9 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:09 pm

Thank you Raj Sinha ji,

I read your reply, How is Friday fast kept? what does one need to do? I am from Sikh religion, since we dont fast, I dont know how to.

What if I can't fast due to medical reasons? What can I do instead?

You said, Alliance will be strong enough to last this phase, so that means me and my husband have chances of surviving together. because right now I feel trapped.

Thank you so much for your reply.

raj_sinha1122

Post by raj_sinha1122 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:01 pm

Well that shouldn't be an issue. I personally believe charts could ne cast for everyone, caste no bar, and likewise remedies would work equally well.

On Fridays, prior to sunrise your fast begins. You can eat until prior to this time. Throughout the day, until sunset, you are not required to ear anything. Well typically fasting means eating nothing. However, if you have medical reasons you may consider fruits and milk, but strictly no intake of salt during fasting hours. Do this with faith and things will work in favor of your married life.

If you are medically not in a healthy state to fast, alternatively I will have to study your husband's chart and suggest a remedy but only if you are sure to get him inclined to follw it?
Regards,
Raj Sinha
Vedic Astrologer

suryagal9

Post by suryagal9 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:26 pm

Thank you, I will try to do the fast. So i can have food before sunrise and after sunset can I eat regular meal? if nothing during day? but no salt before sunrise and sunset? or I can eat salt during this time?

suryagal9

Post by suryagal9 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:45 pm

and if you can give me a remedy for my husband. I am sure he will follow it. he wants to stay together for the sake of our kids, but somehow just cant get over the differences between me and him.

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”