RishiRahul Ji Please Help.Stressed at this point of life.

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

dreamingboy

RishiRahul Ji Please Help.Stressed at this point of life.

Post by dreamingboy » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:39 pm

Respected Sir/Madam,
                        My name is Sanjay.My dad has bakery business.I am an engineer by qualification but after every effort I couldnt get job.Finally I had to join my dad in his business. Initially my dad entrusted my 2 maternal uncles and my dad's nephew to run the bakery business.But these people stole all the money and my dad had to intervene.Then too nothing happened.But things started changing after I joined my dad. One of my maternal uncles left after my grandfather's death.My dad's nephew was forced to leave in December 2011 after he was blocked in all ways from stealing money.At last in the month of June 2014 the other maternal uncle of mine was kicked out.But he for revenge is about to start a new bakery nearby our bakery.This is causing a tension for us. After all these 3 left the sale has increased and a positive feeling is developing.
                        The other problem is that we are looking out for renovation of the bakery and the government officials arent permitting ,The permission is pending at the last stage.
                       I would like to request you to please look into this matter and give your valuable suggestions.

Waiting for your valuable reply.

My details.

Name : Sanjay
Date fo birth : 18/02/1987
Time of birth : 6:57 p.m
Place of birth : Taliparamba (12 N 03,75 E 21), Cannanore,Kerala

Thanks.

Astroenthusiast

Post by Astroenthusiast » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:52 pm

Hey Sanjay, It does look a bit presumptuous on my part to reply to a thread specifically meant for a very senior member but I thought I'd assuage some of your worries till Rishirahulji has time to reply to you!

IMO, by the end of Sept. 2014, you should be able to get the requisite permission! Good Luck!

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”