Vedic OR Western astrology?

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Seema123

Vedic OR Western astrology?

Post by Seema123 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:31 pm

I have been told that i have sani dasha going on right now as i am Scorpion but also according to my birth date i am Gemini....So i am confused in which way to believe?

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Vedic OR Western astrology?

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:35 pm

Seema123 wrote:I have been told that i have sani dasha going on right now as i am Scorpion but also according to my birth date i am Gemini....So i am confused in which way to believe?

You are having Shani dasa as per vedic astrology.

You probably mean that you are a scorpion as per western sun sign; and You are a Gemini as per vedic moon sign.
Or is it viceversa?

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:30 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Seema123 wrote:I have been told that i have sani dasha going on right now as i am Scorpion but also according to my birth date i am Gemini....So i am confused in which way to believe?

You probably mean that you are a scorpion as per western sun sign; and You are a Gemini as per vedic moon sign.
Or is it viceversa?

RishiRahul
If her profile date is correct then she would be a taurus sun sign (and ascendant) as per vedic. Gemini (tropical) sun sign as per forum software. She had shani at birth and would experience saturn dasa at the age of 118 years! Probably won't happen.... :smt004

Seema123

Post by Seema123 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:41 pm

Thank you RishiRahul and Rohiniranjan for your reply but i am still confused and hence i am sending you guys my birth details to see if i have Saturn dasa ....

27/05/1983
5:20am
female
Anand, gujarat, India
Also in my Natal chart it says my rashi is Vrischik....

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:59 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Or is it viceversa?

RishiRahul
If her profile date is correct then she would be a taurus sun sign (and ascendant) as per vedic. Gemini (tropical) sun sign as per forum software. She had shani at birth and would experience saturn dasa at the age of 118 years! Probably won't happen.... :smt004
Which means that one should see Saturn dasa & vedic moon sign as per the rules of vedic astrology.
And one should see the Taurus sign as per rules of western astrology.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Seema123

Post by Seema123 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:22 pm

Thank you so much for your time and reply....So does that mean that i am going through Saturn dasa?...Also in my chart  Saturn is Exalted what does that mean?...Would really appreciate if you could tell me some mantras or the god to pray during dasa time...

Thanks

Seema123

Post by Seema123 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:24 pm

Here is my chart...
Attachments
astro_22ata_01_seema.3544.7600.gif
astro_22ata_01_seema.3544.7600.gif (103.41 KiB) Viewed 2332 times

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:43 am

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:

Or is it viceversa?

RishiRahul
Which means that one should see Saturn dasa & vedic moon sign as per the rules of vedic astrology.
And one should see the Taurus sign as per rules of western astrology.

RishiRahul

HOW?  Tropical sun sign would be GEMINI,

Seema the chart you posted is western. Please do not mix the two!

Thanks!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Seema123

Post by Seema123 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:14 am

Thank you Rohiniranjanji for your reply....So my question is am i having Saturn dasa or not? and how can i get Vedic chart for my horoscope...?

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:19 am

Seema123 wrote:Thank you so much for your time and reply....So does that mean that i am going through Saturn dasa?...Also in my chart  Saturn is Exalted what does that mean?...Would really appreciate if you could tell me some mantras or the god to pray during dasa time...

Thanks

Already posted in this thread, Seema!

If not already noted, the POSTMAN must not be blamed for non-delivery!

Love and Light!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Seema123

Post by Seema123 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:03 am

My apologies sir...thanks for posting chart for me....so my sun sign according to vedic astrology is Taurus and not Scorpio right?

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:44 am

Seema123 wrote:My apologies sir...thanks for posting chart for me....so my sun sign according to vedic astrology is Taurus and not Scorpio right?
Seema,

Jyotish and Jung, are not all that apart!

Just ONE sign apart at times! When ONE IS PAYING ATTENTION!

You obviously are NOT! And YOU are not alone, sadly!! ;-(

Love and Light!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Seema123

Post by Seema123 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:09 pm

I can say that i did not had any knowledge about astrology but after reading you replies i did some research and now it seems to make sense as now i came to an conclusion that according to Vedic astrology my Sun sign is Taurus , Moon sign is Scorpio and my ascendant is Taurus ...

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:24 pm

Seema123 wrote:I can say that i did not had any knowledge about astrology but after reading you replies i did some research and now it seems to make sense as now i came to an conclusion that according to Vedic astrology my Sun sign is Taurus , Moon sign is Scorpio and my ascendant is Taurus ...
Bravo! And you will not experience saturn dasa in this lifetime!

Case closed...?
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Seema123

Post by Seema123 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:32 pm

Awesome....Yes it should be closed....Once again thank you so much for your help...I really appreciate it...

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”