i need a kick ass reading

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

almazor

i need a kick ass reading

Post by almazor » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:30 am

hello,

i am doom since 2003 since a very difficult separation from my ex-girlfriend which ruined me to the utmost of darkness. IF YOU  ARE MEDIUM, PRIEST OF BAAL, ASTROLOGERS anything sort of visionaries man, you can see in past all the ordeals, upheavals, failures i had to face...
lost of home, friends, lovers, cars, i have had accident bad health etc... misfotune is my closest friend i have to deal with...

YET, i am still alive because i have a little llight of hope still shining but i am watching her dying. SO please help...iknow i have tremendous skills and inner power but i cannot apply them wit hso much ennemies and bad fortune, and ordeals always killing my optimism and ruining my hope. I am fed up!

i am born 30 march 1979 5:00 PM in Montpellier(france)(3e53, 43n36)

Thank you for all your insights and positive comments on my chart, transit etc... please just need some support

astro_scholr

Post by astro_scholr » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:18 pm

i may not be giving you astrology reading. but i am also person who has gone thru similar situation 3 years back. but i have returned back with determination to fight and belief in god.

i will share you what i have done

1. draw quadrant. x axis is horizontal line and y axis vertical line which divides into 4 quadrants Q1, Q2,Q3,Q4 ( in clockwise direction). make list of worries you have .Q1 shud have short term ( less than one month) worries, Q2 should have medium term worries ( upto 1 year), Q3 long term worries ( upto 10 years backward and forward). Now in Q4 write down the biggest/important  worry in order from the listed worries of Q1,Q2, Q3

2 draw another quadrant. Here list goals in your life. Q1 has short term goals( &nbsp;< 1 month), Q2 has medium term goal, Q3 has long term goal. In Q4 write important goals from the list made from Q1 ,Q2 , Q3 and Q4

3 draw another &nbsp;quadrant . Here you write down influencers in your life . Q1 contains persons from parents, siblings. Q2 contains friends/relatives, Q3 contains persons you encounter in daily life with whom you have no relationships ( colleagues in work area, business partners etc). In Q4 list down top 3 people who make positive influence and negative influences.
once you done keep away from negative influencers. increase relation with positive influencers

4. Draw another set of quadrants. &nbsp;write down list of people whom you consider as leaders/mentors ( follow their principles, way of living etc). Q1 has people from parents/friends/relatives, Q2 has people from your religion/place/state/country, q3 has people from outside your country. In Q4 write down top 4 mentors you considers from the list made. What kind of influences they make.

With these 4 list you have bit of fair idea about what is happening in your life. now you think how do you go about life now on. &nbsp;pray god ( jesus/allah or any god of your religion) daily in morning after taking bath. Think positive "All is well". &nbsp;keep tab on the goals you have listed. keep worries out of your head. as time progresses you would have made positive progress in life
Ohm Ganeshaya Namaha

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:14 am

astro_scholr,

I loved your post though I did not read fully... but it did seem to make a lot of sense. Thanks for being on this forum.

almazor

Post by almazor » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:53 am

i think your replies need that i justify myself a little bit more.

the idea grid is a really good idea.nevertheless i am going little further to explain my mind. This thing work with many people but not for someone like me, when i am in front of such grid nothing came up to my mind except the sorrow of a finite feeling which make me live this grid blank with only more bitterness. i am too much cerebral for this kind of thing with my saturn conjunct ascendant in virgo(western astrology) that just is an escalation of rationalism and pragmatism i have innately hypertrophied in myself. I search BEYOND meaning, more intuitive approach to let flow of universe run in me otherwise i won't be in such forum plus if maybe someone with some skills(other word that make me sick though) in vedic astrology can see that i have Jupiter in pushya star nakshatra, that thing said, probaly some of you here will be led to sense much of me, my purpose and destiny to be told to someone like me.

astro_scholr, i don't attack in anyway your good suggestion and i take it in consideration but i want answer from transcendantal technique to break my excessive rationalism though astrology is very technical and lie on rationalism too...plus i am too much aware of what kind of unconscious programmation things like grid is going to implement in myself and that make me roar..yes i am an uranian(uranus in the 3rd house in western astro) who break all scheme..oh my god i am so tired...

Anyway if i don't get answer from those yet who want to help people with astrology and i think they spend a lot of time to learn and make reading with some accuracy, i am going probably going to some regression, that's i want the very plutonian way, the plutonian style who hate dictionnary any code and values, refuse any kind of things living, or maybe some shamanic regression and re-ensavaging method like did Henry David thoreau who lived in a hut and then say life is too complexx simplify simplify simplify, but i don't want to act this way it doesn't represent my greatness..

almazor

Post by almazor » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:25 am

when i read myself there is so much vanity(kind of virgo thing in western astrology), i sound so arrogant thing from pushya nakshatra maybe!

i am so bothered...

astro_scholr

Post by astro_scholr » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:22 am

i did not give you astro prediction because you are into negative frame of mind.. you have got into ur own web of fear, disbelief, ...

you need counseling than astro reading.. force to come out of problem is within you.. you need to have self realisation .. pls meditate more often..

astro readings @ this moment dont help
Ohm Ganeshaya Namaha

almazor

Post by almazor » Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:04 am

i wonder how you can judge people, are you qualified to judge mental health of people ? And why are you playing this game? Plus even if you have any of your values clashed by my request, you can simply ignore it and you don't need to play such mean blackmail, give reading if the request match your values, it's like a doctor who refuse giving a proper healing because patient doesn't match his taste, or because he don't like his patient...

Georges palante is a reknown sociologist who are totally and delibarately refusing any social commitment to exalt his uniqueness and refuted all durkheim's work successfully, he was considered sick but he was successful and today very liked,praised and his reputation magnified by many contemporaries authors like Michel Onfray...Thomas carlyle was a very secluded man who live in Craigenputtock, couldn't endure noise and people, this man is maybe today the greatest writer and historian that mankind had...etc...

you are giving your help towards a grid choosing your way of helping me and i appreciated as i said but when i saw how you react from my description lines, i don't need your life-lottery grid and virgo stupid tricks...ia magoing to do like i used to do learn by myself and did by myself. I am so sick to face lack substance people...i came here to have a reading because it's A READING FORUM and nothing can emerge when intellectual emptiness is ubiquitous.

i know i have jupiter in pushya nakshatras or something like this and i am gifted no MATTER what people can say!

ratchetandclank

Post by ratchetandclank » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:36 am

Agree to what you said, you have had a lot of misfortunes, but what you are good at, is lectures, communications, spiritual lectures. Did you ever try that path ?

Your chart shows that you are a good teacher. If things does not go well, we should do what we are good at.. That way, you will achieve two things

1) You deviate your mind away from failures
2) You get a satisfaction about what you are doing.
Om Namah Shivaya

almazor

Post by almazor » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:51 am

hello ratchetandclank,

thank you for your insights, i have try to become a librarian but i fail at the exam and i think if i am good at everything around book there is a lot of energy too in my chart that makes me an action man too. So i worked as a repiratory technician during 4 years but it's a very very physical job and you need a lot of patience, i gave too much on myself ingnoring my needs and i made two burnout...so i have to look now for a job that suits me better particularly less physical and testing about my own health!

i just tell you that 2 burnout is very damaging for the body and the mind, i couldn't rebirth from a third one surely...and yet you know just one little part of ordeals i have had last 8 years...

i love to read indeed and especially everything philosophical and spiritual, i love Swedenborg, Edward Von Hartmann, Thomas Carlyle, Leon bloy, Mircea Eliade, all XIXth russian writers especially Fedor Sologoub.

i see that i am in mars maha dasa and i will enter in venus sub period end of october, i wish things run better for me !

when i asked here a reading, actually i just want to know a date with transits, progression or don't know what that show a new start with some hope and a finish cycle of my gloomy past, i have big hope big faith and all my energy is still going to people or projects that sounds promising at start and then reveals totally alienating and destructive. REspiratory technician was a good career with many layers and possible evolution but it's like environment around me and in me is flaking, some destructive force at work, people firstly nice then evil, work condition good then geting worse and worse. Comparatively to this awful period 2003-2011, my life before 2003 was very very awesome, nothing to complain, but it's above all the joy flowing into myself that was the more enjoyable thing i remember and since 2003 after the separation with my ex girlfriend, i have lost this joy that was a part of myself. So in western astrology i have had in my solar return sr mercury square sr mars conjunct chiron falling in the sr 5th house. The wound from a younger person.ANd after the separation, she decided to break up the relationship suddenly, i have had the feeling that this person doesn't want me to be happy, today after all this time i see this women like someone who wanted to take my virility. The lessons have been that i must admit i didn't choose the right person for me in my life, in the same time i don't like to sound deeply someone to know if he is going to backstab at one moment or another, i don't want to live with those fear but i have to protect myself too...

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”