From Rich to Poor to Nothing

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Naveenn

From Rich to Poor to Nothing

Post by Naveenn » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:07 pm

Hi,

Money, Health, Family life, Property - It's all getting really disturbed and messed up.

There was a time in my life where I was doing really well and would have been really successful, we changed our house and since then success has been running away and my financial situation has been suffering. Now I am in a place where I might need to loan money from people to pay my bills, if things do now improve.

I need to know what went wrong and is there an end to this? Will I ever see the glory I saw during 2004-2009, will there be anything better than that?

My details

Name : Naveen
1. Date of Birth : 23-07-1981
2. Time of Birth : 01:05 am
3. Place of Birth : Baramati , India GPS Coordinates: 74.58000, 18.15000
4. DST used or not(Day Light Savings Time) : No Idea
5. Gender (Male/ Female) : Male:

Please help with some detailed analysis, I'm really in trouble.

Please suggest
1) if I need to start doing a Job? I'm currently self employed
2) Will I travel to find new work?
3) Will I get my property back
4) What is my health?
5) Married life.

Thanx.

ratchetandclank

Post by ratchetandclank » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:05 am

The change of luck is not because of the change of house, but the change of dashas.

Answers for your questions:

(1) Business is better option for you than job, both has their ups and downs. However join a job now, you can think about your own business from 2019.
(2) Depends on you.
(3) In immediate future, no.
(4) Always have some problem or another in your stomach, intestine etc, and lot of mental stress, nothing major though.
(5) Marriage will bring you good luck.
Om Namah Shivaya

Naveenn

Post by Naveenn » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:55 am

Well, I got married 3 months back and since Marriage I don't see any improvements, infact it has been a down hill road. I had consulted a renowned astrologer and he told me that after 12 Oct 2011, the good time should be back. Should I wait and continue with my current business or should I just find a Job. I do have an MBA degree, so I'm a bit confused.

Also, I'm wearing a Neelam around my neck, as I was wearing Pukhraj on my index finger, I have been asked to remove Pukhraj, which I had remvoed but nothing bright came out of it and it is just getting worst. I have also removed my engagement ring as it has a diamond on it and I don't know how that is treating me.

I had bought a house in year 2008 but have not got the possession of it as the person living in there did not vacate, the case is in court since last 3 years with almost no outcome.

ratchetandclank

Post by ratchetandclank » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:34 am

Go to temple and Pray to god daily instead of wearing gems (My opinions only).
Om Namah Shivaya

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”